BY CENTURY 21

• What's your favorite thing to get at Century 21? For me h...4 Answers
  • Never heard of this store. Are there any in nc?3 Answers
  • Never heard of this store. What do they sell in there? Is...5 Answers
Century 21
  • "Went to the downtown location near the World Trade Center on my last trip to New York and was wowed by the amount of great deals and designer brands they carried." in 7 reviews
  • "I really like this store, somethings are a little pricey but if you look for a while you can find great deals and the jewelry is so cute! " in 5 reviews
Ekaterina K.
Brooklyn, NY
I can live at century 21. There is always something I need from there lol luckily for me I live only 13 blocks away from it so it’s my weekend routine to go shopping at C21 lol The home Department is my favorite. I have gotten so many nice things from there for my apartment. The points system is eh however, but it’s been like this for the longest. And sucks that that Golden and Platinum members have to go to the same Long Line now. If you don’t have their credit card, you can’t go to the express VIO checkout. Other than that, I love them.
Leslie B.
Washington, DC
My first time at Century21 was absolutely magical. I spent a couple hundred dollars and got the most amazing high end designer clothes. Every time I’m in New York I make sure to go. Last time I was there I got a $500 La Pearla bra for $38! They now sell online and I have ordered from them several times. Store tip: don’t go on a weekend or holiday because it’s absolute madness.
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Great store with luxury brands at a reasonable price ! Love their sales and discounts ! You can find all items you could possible want under the same roof ! Highly recommend it !
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I don’t get to go into a century 21 often but when I do I always find great items for less.
It’s a great store to buy some luxury items, sunglasses, home decor, anything. I also love the fact that it’s organized unlikes some discounted stores like tjmaxx and Marshall’s
Mookie M.
New York , NY
I love century 21 they have tons of high end designers for affordable prices, only thing about this store is that they don't have back stock, which means that's what you see in size is all they have, but most of the time your able to find nice designer merchandise for affordable prices, I would recommend going here if your into looking expensive but not balling "rich"
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I've only been to Century 21 once and that was in NYC. I thought it was such a cute store and ended up getting a really or designer jacket for cheap! The store was huge but definitely worth taking a trip to! I was overall impressed and will definitely be going again!
Aisha A.
Jackson Hts, NY
I like century 21. You can find really great baby clothes, shoes and House items here. They have a points system as well which other stores like this don't do that gives them an edge up!
Kelly W.
Brooklyn, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I shopped there once when I got a gift card for my birthday and was able to find a really nice dress that I wore a few times. You can find some nice deals in store and the items are really cute.
Mary A.
Century 21 is one of my favorite places to go to when I want to find something, anything! I used to work across the street from one and I found myself in there more often than I'd like to admit. I have bought coats, pj's, workout clothes and more from this place and all of it was high quality and I never had to return anything. Shopping there is exhausting, there are so many floors, but I love that they have places to eat and buy drinks to keep you going. I haven't eaten at the C21, so I can't review the food, but I've definitely made a stop at their Starbucks, and that does not disappoint :)
Amanda P.
Denver, CO
OMG I LOVE Century 21. Or I used to, at least, when I lived in NYC. So many great designer finds on that top floor. I don't know how they have it now but they used to have everything separated and labeled by designer, which made it easy to hunt for your favorite brands. The last time I went they changed it all to racks by size, which is a lot less convenient (IMO). One thing I HATED about the store was the fitting room - it was a communal room with no privacy, just small stalls which were so tiny that part of you was always exposed. I did't mind the Financial District location because it was conveniently located from the subway and usually worth the trip!
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
How is their quality?
Shoua T.
Saint Paul, MN
Never heard of this store. What do they sell in there? Is there any in Minnesota?
Tione R.
What's your favorite thing to get at Century 21? For me handbags, purses and stockings.....
April C.
Never heard of this store. Are there any in nc?
Makeup B.
I've never heard about them. Are their products good?