BY CENTRUM

Centrum Women Under: Includes B-vitamins plus iron to help support daily energy needs With antioxidants to support the normal function of the immune system Helps maintain healthy skin, hair and nails with biotin, beta-carotene, vitamins A, C and E No. 1 Recommended Multivitamin Brand see more...

Buy on Kmart
Awa T.
Does anyone know why the women tablets seem to be larger than the men ones??? It makes them hard to swallow (no pun intended) which makes me forget taking them every day... I didn't really notice much improvement in any case but it might have been due to that fact.
Macy S.
The only multivitamin that I keep coming back to. It does not have a bad after taste like most vitamins. The size of the vitamin is very doable and have never had these hurt my stomach.
Christina T.
Wareham, MA
Great multivitamin...especially for the price. I take this along with an extra dose of Vitamin C and biotin everyday and I feel good and healthy.
Amber W.
I like these vitamins. Centrum is a brand that I trust and while these aren't my favorite from centrum, I do like them.
Marissa b.
I love these vitamins! They are pretty big but they are good for you and you get a lot in one bottle.
Annette D.
Sheffield Lk, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I wish I could take this, however every time I do I end up sick to my stomach.
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
I've tried these a few times and I never really had any noticeable results.
Michelle L.
Calgary, Alberta Canada, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have always been a fan of the Centrum Brand. The Women under 50 forumla is great. Provides a balance of vitamins and minerals for us ladies under 50. Can usually be found at a great price at Superstore or Walmart.