Centrum® Women

Centrum® Women is personalized for women and helps support energy,immunity, and metabolism. Plus, this multivitamin contains nutrients to help women maintain a healthy appearance> and contains vitamin D for strong bones.Centrum®Women is now verified non-GMO and gluten free. To learn more, visit our non-GMO standard page.

Providing essential nutrients, Centrum® is backed by over 35 years of nutritional science to bring you the most complete multivitamin. Plus, Centrum® Women's multivitamins are easy to swallow.

Most recommended. Most studied. Most preferred.

For the Most Important Parts of You®

Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Chloride, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Maltodextrin, Crospovidone. Contains < 2% of: Beta-Carotene, BHT (to preserve freshness), Biotin, Blue 2 Lake, Calcium Pantothenate, Cholecalciferol (Vit. D3 ), Chromium Picolinate, Copper Sulfate, Corn Starch, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12), Folic Acid, Gelatin, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Lecithin (soy), Magnesium Stearate, Manganese Sulfate, Modified Corn Starch, Niacinamide, Nickelous Sulfate, Phytonadione (Vit. K), Polyethylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6 ), Red 40 Lake, Riboflavin (Vit. B2 ), Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Ascorbate (to preserve freshness), Sodium Metavanadate, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Stannous Chloride, Talc, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1 ), Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherols (to preserve freshness), Vitamin A Acetate, Yellow 6 Lake, Zinc Oxide. Contains: Soy

What is the difference between the centrum general multivitamin and the centrum women multivitamin? Is one better to take over the other or is it preference?[product:centrum-women-multivitamin/multimineral-dietary-supplement-tablets-200ct] [product:centrum-multivitamin-adults-family-size-425-total-tablets-including-a-bonus-travel-size-bottle]
who has taken this vitamin?
Who have you taken this magnesium?
Start your review of Centrum® Women!
Valery R.
Philadelphia, PA
Centrum® Women uploaded by Valery R.
Summary A balanced diet is important for every woman to look and feel her best. That’s why Centrum for Women, a new complete multivitamin, is formulated to address the unique nutritional demands of today’s woman. In Centrum for Women you’ll find more calcium, magnesium and vitamin D – which help with bone health – as well as over 20 other important nutrients based on the latest findings in nutritional science. Benefits * For Women's Health * Helps Metabolize Carbohydrates, Fats and Proteins * Helps Maintain Immune Function * Helps Maintain Healthy Skin * Helps in Development of Bones
Bianca P.
Arlington, VA
Centrum® Women uploaded by Bianca P.
I start to take this product daily about a month ago and so far I liked. I feels like it has everything I need in just one tablet. It makes me feel good and more relax. For me, it’s really important take care of my immune system and I recommend all my friends to start with multivitamins and Centrum is what works best for me!
María P.
Ontario, CA
Centrum® Women uploaded by María P.
These vitamins are my favorites, they give me a lot of energy and my skin is softer.👌
Ivana A.
Bronx, NY
Centrum® Women uploaded by Ivana A.
The women in my family have been taking this vitamin for years so it’s a trusted brand for me. It contains all the nutrients that a women needs. It’s affordable and can be found at any pharmacy.
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Centrum® Women uploaded by Yessica N.
centrum is a very rich supplement for both men and women and even more so when we are over 30 years old and the best that we can buy easily in pharmacies and stores.
Brenda G.
Pharr, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
Son muy buenas vitaminas muy completas y aportan mucha energía para la vida diaria lobque más me gusta es que no son tan caras como otra
Cassie T.
Centrum® Women uploaded by Cassie T.
Purchased at: Amazon
I would recommend these to anyone wanting to stay healthy. They have everything yours body needs just in one pill. A great way to boost your immune system. My husband and I both take these. [product:centrum-women-multivitamin/multimineral-dietary-supplement-tablets-200ct]
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Centrum® Women uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This centrum women multivitamin/multimineral supplement tables-200et, its works great, this my favorite to take every day before l'm going to bed but making this size l can take one at the time ,what l did cut half,works wonderful l always buy this product.
Angela R.
Cape Coral, FL
Centrum® Women uploaded by Angela R.
Purchased at: CVS
Centrum® Women I absolutely love this multi vitamin! Just ordered my third bottle. I am about 6 months into taking it daily, after 2 months I ran out and had a few days before I ordered and received my new bottle. I personally noticed a difference in those days. I have noticed a difference in my hair as well, even my hair dresser said it was longer than normal between my color and cut. Product is natural and made in the U.S. which are 2 things I love in a product! Highly recommend!
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,899 reviews
Centrum® Women uploaded by Wendy C.
Centrum® Women uploaded by Wendy C.
Purchased at: Walmart
My main go to daily vitamins for many years!!!! I occasionally try other multi vitamins but always end up going back to these!! They are Affordable (look for the bonus sized bottles) and easy to take and don’t give me a upset stomach.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Fernanda A.
Falls Church
il y a 2 ans
Do you think the Centrum® Women makes any difference in your bodies?
Olena S. il y a 2 ans
No. There is no proof of benefits, but there is evidence of possible harm from multivitamins . There are many new studies done on multivitamins. Research before taking it.
Andrea M.
Johnston, RI
il y a 3 ans
Centrum® Women how good are this vitamins?
Victoria O. il y a un an
Very good! I feel with more energy and better with this vitamin