BY CENTRUM

Centrum VitaMints are a unique combination of essential nutrients and a deliciously fresh minty taste. see more...

• He provado varias vitaminas que sin masticable pero un sa...1 Answers
  • What makes these better than traditional vitamins? Do you...2 Answers
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
I just recently found out about this product and was happy to give it a try since I am so lazy and just grabbing a glass of water and swallowing a few vitamins is too much for me to handle, chewing a refreshing little minty flavored vitamin was right up my ally! I tried both wintergreen and raspberry flavors and by far the wintergreen ones are way better tasting! They sort of taste like a wintergreen lifesaver where as the berry one tastes very fake and artificial! If your as lazy as I am this product is for you so that you can get your vitamins very easily!
Francis S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I was given the opportunity to try these for free. I tried their horse pills long time ago and just couldn't take them so I was glad to see these are adult chewables. I prefer the raspberry over the wintergreen the best so I wouldn't buy this one only because of the flavor (and I docked one star only because of this). However, these left no aftertaste. Most importantly, I like that it covers a solid variety of vitamins that I look for in a multivitamin. I've seen coupons for these in the newspaper. Depending on the cost, I would consider these in the future.
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The #CentrumVitaMints are flavored chewables Wintergreen multivitamins or Raspberry. It will help support your energy, immunity and metabolism. The wintergreen flavored is like eating toothpaste, I do not like the taste. Neither the bitter leaves of vitamins. You do not need water to take them, but a little dry out the mouth. #CentrumVitaMints
#FreeSample #Smiley360
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I got these as a sample with one of my orders from drugstore.com. There were only two in there, so I couldn't test them out long term, but I don't think I'd want to. I really just didn't even like the minty taste. This don't seem to be anything extraordinary from a nutrition standpoint, so I'll probably just stick with the gummie vitamins that I usually buy. They're not bad, but just not for me.
Tina H.
Waterloo, IA
I tried these vitamins and I love the taste. I like these cause they are chewable and I can not swallow pills. They are addicting though so make sure you only take the correct dose of 2. They are also a good price for a multi vitamin. You can find these most anywhere Walmart target CVS Walgreen's.
Amy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received a sample of these wintergreen vitamints from Centrum and I love them. I usually eat the gummy vitamins for flavor because I always heard the chew-able types were chalky. These are NOT chalky at all though. They are very favorable and easy to eat. I definitely recommend!
Stacy S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I received these as a sample from smiley360. The wintergreen flavor is ok. It has a decent wintergreen flavor that is not overpowering, but the tablets are chalky after chewing them. These aren't awful, but I don't think I would buy them.
Hollie L.
Princeton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these. They taste like delicious minty gum. No chalky texture or feeling. It’s simply a chewable mint that has all my daily vitamins!
Angelique S.
HULMEVILLE, PA
Yummy and non chalky. I usually take gummies due to stomach irritation. These were a perfect taste and consistency.
Bonnie E.
Gillsville, GA
What makes these better than traditional vitamins? Do you actually notice a difference after taking them, like do you feel more energized or healthier?
Daliz T.
Norwalk, CT
He provado varias vitaminas que sin masticable pero un sabor malo,estas vitaminas que tal son en sabor