BY CENTRUM

Centrum VitaMints are a unique combination of essential nutrients and a deliciously fresh cool taste. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
After trying both the wintergreen and Raspberry I will say that I prefer the wintergreen. The raspberry tastes like a raspberry flint stone vitamin, you can definitely still tell you have eaten a vitamin. The wintergreen however has a much better flavor and it doesn't leave that awful vitamin taste in your mouth. The pills are about the size of a dime and are easy to chew. They do not leave a chalky taste
Tyra B.
Riverview, FL
Review for: Centrum® VitaMints® Raspberry Adult Minty Chewables 60 ct Bottle more...
I just recently had the opportunity to try Centrum VitaMints for adults. The Raspberry flavor has a fresh, slightly tart, fruity taste. It's smooth and has a creamy melt in your mouth texture, not chalky at all like other products on the market. I didn't notice any after taste either. I love several aspects of this product: a) it comes in a convenient to-go container b) you don't need water c) you can take with or without food d) supports energy, metabolism, overall well-being and immune system.
So why did I give it three stars? There are a couples of reasons and opportunity for some improvement in areas that are important to me! After reviewing the ingredients, I don't feel VitaMints are a complete daily vitamin. 8 of the vitamins do not include 100% of the daily recommendation. Also, no calcium. The other thing I noticed are other ingredients and additives. Each serving contains 2g of alcohol suger from sucrose, 10mg of sodium and varying carbohydrates depending on flavor. These are ingredients I do not want in my daily vitamin.
Some flavors I would like to see in the future would be a citrus or vanilla.
So to review, I love the convenience, taste and texture of these vitamins. Would like to see an increase in the vitamins percentages and add calcium for a more complete vitamin option. Removal of sugars, sodium and carbs. Overall, I would recommend this vitamin for those seeking a convenient on-the-go vitamin alternative to gummies!
Michele B.
Port Orange, FL
I have a VERY hectic schedule these days as a single mom of two little boys, so it's easy for me to forget to take vitamins on a regular basis to say the least! When I was given the chance to try the new Centrum VitaMint flavors, Wintergreen and Raspberry, free in exchange for my review, I just naturally assumed id forget to keep taking them just like all my other vitamins in the past. Remarkably, I haven't yet! They are really that good! When it comes to the Wintergreen flavor, its always a very black or white like or dislike in my past experience. This version of Wintergreen thankfully wasn't at all overpowering, like altoids are for example, instead it was sweet and left no chalky residue behind as most pills do. It was smooth and easy to ingest like candy! I was really impressed this candy tasting vitamin was actually GOOD for me with it tasting that good! I had no problem remembering to take it daily and found myself even looking forward to it! Ill be buying more in the future for sure!
Aysha A.
Troy, MI
I received a free sample of the Centrum Vitamints in exchange for an honest review of the product.
I was pleasantly surprised by these, I'm not sure what I was expecting but these taste really good, not chalky at all. They have a hint of minty-ness and even leave a minty after taste even though they are not mints and are not intended to be. It's a great alternative to multivitamins in pill form. They look really cute and all, but don't forget, these are adult multivitamins so I have to keep them far out of reach from my scavenging toddler! I'm not sure what the packaging is like but I hope they have childproof lids.
All in all, I thought these were great and I would definitely buy them over pills any day.
Cindy P.
Cedar City, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Centrum Vitamints remind me of pez candy kind of, but it is a unique flavor. At first I didn't like them, maybe because that's not what raspberry is supposed to taste like, but after taking them a few more times I quite like them, they have a bit of a sour mint fizz. The wintergreen have a smooth mint taste I think they are good because I don't like strong mint. Both Vitamints are convenient, I like the small package they are in. I will continue to keep them in my bag, it is easy to take them anywhere and anytime when I want a little something refreshing to give me a little boost. These will be an addition to my vitamin routine. I do recommend these even if only for occasional use they really are handy to have. I received free samples of both the mint and raspberry Vitamints from Smiley 360 free for a review These opinions are 100% my own.
Jenny D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I recently started taking a vitamin and this is by far my favorite. I'd try before and I couldn't stand the taste. It dissolves and tastes like berries. Purchased at meijer. I would by it again.
Francis S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I was given the opportunity to try these for free. I tried their horse pills long time ago and just couldn't take them so I was glad to see these are adult chewables. I love the raspberry over the wintergreen the best. They taste just like raspberry with a subtle mint flavor and left no aftertaste. Most importantly, I like that it covers a solid variety of vitamins that I look for in a multivitamin. I've seen coupons for these in the newspaper. Depending on the cost, I would consider these in the future.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Centrum® VitaMints® Raspberry Adult Minty Chewables 120 ct Bottle more...
I really love these VitaMints! I got them for free from Target because I had a coupon, and I got them mostly for my boyfriend because I didn't think I'd like them all that much. I was definitely wrong! These don't taste at all like vitamins; they're sweet and minty and great at getting me to take them (I have a hard time eating just one!). They're also perfectly portable and can be taken without water, which is so convenient, especially for those who often forget to take their vitamins. Definitely going to repurchase these in all the different flavors!
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I'm definitely #TeamRaspberry. The #CentrumVitaMints are flavored chewables Wintergreen multivitamins or Raspberry. It will help support your energy, immunity and metabolism. The raspberry flavor is rich and sweet. Neither the bitter leaves of vitamins. You do not need water to take them, but a little dry out the mouth. #CentrumVitaMints #FreeSample #Smiley360
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I received a few samples of the Centrum vitamints in raspberry and a few of the wintermint. I like that it doesn't leave a chalky taste in your mouth. The wintermint flavor is pretty good but my absolute favorite is the raspberry!! I like that I don't need water to take and it leaves your mouth minty fresh. Easy to take vitamins are great!
Crystal E.
Sargent, NE
I'm on two different types of heartburn medicine. Is it safe to take these now or should I wait?
Rosana M.
Question in Spanish please. Cual es su sabor? Siento que si lo tengo no lo tendré como vitaminas sino como caramelos.
Randi R.
Clawson, MI
What is the flavor of these like? Is it a strong or subtle mint? I do not like a strong mint flavor!
Jennifer G.
Iowa Falls, IA
Are these overly strong? The regular mint vitamints are way too strong for me.
Lara S.
Is it chalky? I am interested in this product but wanted to ask.