BY CENTRUM

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Centrum® Silver® Women is personalized for women and has nutrients to help support bone healthas well as the heart,brainand eyes. As women age, it becomes more important to reach the recommended daily allowance of vitamin D and calcium to help maintain bone strength.* Centrum® Silver® Women is now verified non-GMO and gluten free. To learn more, visit our non-GMO standard page.

Centrum® is backed by over 35 years of nutritional science to bring you the most complete multivitamin. Plus, Centrum® Silver®Women’s multivitamins have a smooth coating that’s easy to swallow.

Most recommended. Most studied. Most preferred.

For the Most Important Parts of You®

Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Chloride, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Maltodextrin, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Modified Corn Starch. Contains < 2% of: Beta-Carotene, BHT (to preserve freshness), Biotin, Blue 2 Lake, Calcium Pantothenate, Cholecalciferol (Vit. D3), Chromium Picolinate, Copper Sulfate, Corn Starch, Crospovidone, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12), Ferrous Fumarate, Folic Acid, Gelatin, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hypromellose, Lutein, Magnesium Stearate, Manganese Sulfate, Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Niacinamide, Nickelous Sulfate, Phytonadione (Vit. K), Polydextrose, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Red 40 Lake, Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Ascorbate (to preserve freshness), Sodium Metavanadate, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Talc, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherols (to preserve freshness), Vitamin A Acetate, Zinc Oxide.

• Noticed anything different with your body after using thi...1 Answers
Alexis R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I take this to keep my body balanced. You can find it at any drugstore. It's expensive, but one of the best and recommended. Usually you can find a coupon to offset the price.
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This vitamins are very good and they have any multimineral supplement and they help you your eyes, heart, brain and bones. I totally recommend them.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My mom just bought her second box, she said she loves it so far, she is over 50+ and I'm very thankful she is taking the vitamins.
Mikaikylife S.
Yonkers , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Excellent vitamin! I have being using this for a year now and I can tell you I don't get sick at all no flu and full of energy..
Zuleyma D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It's a good multivitamin for the price and the good thing it's always on sale so it's easy to get it at a lower pride
Kirstan T.
Trussville, AL
I think everyone should take a multivitamin. It has many benefits and the centrum chewable brand is not bad.
Karina M.
Lynnwood, WA
I bought this vitamins for my mom and she feels really good, she has a lot of energy and she is happy!
Shajwan O.
River Grove, IL
very good makes me feel great when I take one every time. Very healthy Love it , I always buy it.
Maria Salete B.
Chappaqua , NY
I think this is the multi vitamin in the market right now, I really feels like I’m healthier.
Kelly C.
Alexandria, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good multivitamin. Make me feel more health and with energy. Improve my body needs.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Noticed anything different with your body after using this product for a while

back