BY CENTRUM

Just Chew ONE Tablet Daily New!  Great Tasting Specially formulated multivitamin/multimineral supplement for adults 50+ Age Adjusted Centrum Silver How Centrum® Silver® has been specially formulated... Beta-Carotene ~ An antioxidant form of vitamin A. Vitamin B6 ~ A higher level+ to help your body convert food to energy.* Vitamin B12 ~ Higher levels+ because dietary needs increase with age.* Calcium ~ A higher level+ to help strengthen and maintain healthy bones.* Vitamin E ~ A higher level+ to help protect against cell damage.* Manganese ~ An essential trace mineral for bone and connective tissue development. Folic Acid ~ May help maintain heart health.*++ Iron ~ An iron-free formula because most individuals 50+ meet their needs through diet alone. Centrum® Silver® Chewables is the nutritional supplement designed for adults 50+. Centr see more...

• I've never tried the chewables, are they any good?1 Answers
Maria Zobel B.
Maria Zobel B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I was too lazy to take vitamins but this one made me take a vitamins everyday. Its chewable so you could just grab them then ready to go, it also taste good. It doesn't give me any bad side effects. And now I have a good appetite! It keeps me energetic and healthy!
Dani F.
Dani F.
These are fantastic; affordable and great tasting as well! Love all the delicious flavored, kind of reminds me of candy! Would recommend to anyone looking for an affordable option for daily vitamins. Will continue to repurchase!
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Fort Bliss, TX
These taste good and help motivate me to take my vitamins every day. I always hated the hard pills so I switched to these and couldn't be happier.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Anderson, IN
These taste so good! Almost too good! And they're very affordable too. I look forward to taking my vitamins every day!
Genny G.
Genny G.
Hidden Vl Lk, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Son gomas de un gran sabor y saludables. Una de las mejores marcas reconocidas.
Robin N.
Robin N.
I have to admit that I hate to take multivitamins. They always have such a bad taste and give me heartburn. Imagine my surprise when I tried these chewable tablets and no after taste. Thank you Centrum. I can finally take a vitamin and not feel worse.
Katrina Y.
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
This chewable vitamin is super beneficial to health. It is in a tropical flavor so it does not taste bad at all.
Kelli L.
Kelli L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never tried the chewables, are they any good?