BY CENTRUM #7 in Multivitamins

Now Verified Non-GMO & Gluten Free~

Centrum® Silver® Adults is a complete multivitamin with essential nutrients, like vitamin D, that help support bone strength and muscle health. Plus, Centrum® Silver® Adults is now verified non-GMO and gluten free. To learn more, visit our non-GMO standard page.

Featuring a smooth coating that's easy to swallow, Centrum® Silver® Adults multivitamins are age-adjusted with a broad spectrum of nutrients that help support the health of adults 50+. Centrum® Silver® Adults includes key nutrients to help support your heart,brain and eyes.

Most recommended. Most studied. Most preferred.

For the Most Important Parts of You®.

Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Microcrystalline Cellulose, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Maltodextrin. Contains < 2% of: Beta-Carotene, BHT (to preserve freshness), Biotin, Blue 2 Lake, Calcium Pantothenate, Cholecalciferol (Vit. D3 ), Chromium Picolinate, Copper Sulfate, Crospovidone, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12), Folic Acid, Gelatin, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hypromellose, Lutein, Lycopene, Magnesium Stearate, Manganese Sulfate, Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Niacinamide, Nickelous Sulfate, Phytonadione (Vit. K), Polydextrose, Potassium Iodide, Pregelatinized Corn Starch, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6 ), Red 40 Lake, Riboflavin (Vit. B2 ), Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Ascorbate (to preserve freshness), Sodium Metavanadate, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Talc, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1 ), Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherols (to preserve freshness), Vitamin A Acetate, Yellow 6 Lake, Zinc Oxide.

• Has anyone noticed a change in themselves after taking th...5 Answers
  • Are these vitamins good?5 Answers
  • What age is a good age to start these vitamins?4 Answers
Andrew B.
Culver, IN
I take Centrum Silver every day. I think it really makes a difference in how I feel and my energy level to get through projects around the house and especially cleaning and household chores. I think a multivitamin and mineral supplement is so important to take on a regular basis and Centrum has been a trusted brand for years so when it comes to your health, Take the best.
Dasha P.
My mom loves these! They are great and priced even better. I also think it's awesome that these are sold at Walmart and target and you don't have to go out of your way to a vitamin shop to get good daily supplements.
Maury Jackeline Silva M.
Pittsburgh, PA
My mom drinks these and if in a pinch I take a supplement too! The pills are pretty large, so if you have issues swallowing vitamins this might not be the best choice for you.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Centrum is a trustworthy name so after turning 50 I try the silver and have continued with it. One a day just to make sure I am getting the necessary additional vitamins that as we get older change and lack.
Giovanna H.
The best multivitamin (women) is highly recommended before, during and after the embaeazo. After every meal and you will really have all the supplements from A to Z
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
I take a Centrum Silver everyday and it works I've been taking them since I was 22 years old. I have Lupus and low vitamin levels this does the trick on most of my levels except for the ones I need percription strength on.
Riya J.
My mother uses and swears by this multi-vitamins. However, for me personally I find swallowing this multi-vitamin to hard and afterwards I have feeling that something is stuck in my throat. I tried it multiple times and with large does of water but alas this pill isn't for me. I do notice improvement in my overall energy but again for me it's not worth it when I can use other brand multi-vitamins that give me better results and little to no discomfort. If you are okay with intaking bigger pills then give this one a try otherwise feel free to skip.
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
My fiance is so grateful for these. Most vitamins upset his stomach, but he has had no problems with these (and has taken them, daily, for some time). They do have a high level of Potassium, so you might want to check with your doctor if you are on certain medicines. These also have very low amounts of A, D, Iron, and Calcium... that works out great for my better half (who gets plenty of those, in his diet), but it may be something to consider if those are crucial to you. The only drawback I've found is the price... it's awfully high, for my budget, but it's worth it to know he's able to get his supplemental nutrients without stomach pain.
My grandparents both take these everyday for their eyesight and brain. These are widely recommended by doctors all over the country. It gives elderly people the right amount of vitamins and minerals to keep their brain and eyesight good. They have never complained, so this is a 5 star product from me.
Diane H.
Sacramento, CA
Reading the other reviews I am surprised to see that they give you energy as I have never noticed that. I do think this is a quality product although not everyone agrees that vitamins even do anything for you. I have never had any problems taking these as they do not upset my stomach and although I am often quick to gag either the pill goes down easily or it won't at all so I just have to wait a moment until I can relax. Other vitamins may be as good but these seem to have a 'quality' about them that would make me pick them first. It is also nice to have a separate pill for seniors as there are one or two ingredients in regular vitamins that are bad for you as you get older.
Casey V.
princeton, WV
Does this work well? what age?
Andrea J.
Fremont, CA
Do these really work ?
Allison D.
Are these for men, women or both?
Angela M.
Lake Oswego , OR
Do these have a taste or aftertaste to them?
Zulema M.
Brownsville, TX
Se siente la diferencia en el cuerpo al tomar estas vitaminas?