Centrum Silver  uploaded by liz m.Centrum Silver  uploaded by LoLo M.

BY CENTRUM #23 in Vitamins & Supplements

Centrum Silver Multivitamin 50+ - Tablets, 60 ct

• Has anyone noticed a change in themselves after taking this? Less...5 Answers
  • Are these vitamins good?5 Answers
  • What age is a good age to start these vitamins?4 Answers
Riya J.
Wellness Guru Expert
My mother uses and swears by this multi-vitamins. However, for me personally I find swallowing this multi-vitamin to hard and afterwards I have feeling that something is stuck in my throat. I tried it multiple times and with large does of water but alas this pill isn't for me. I do notice improvement in my overall energy but again for me it's not worth it when I can use other brand multi-vitamins that give me better results and little to no discomfort. If you are okay with intaking bigger pills then give this one a try otherwise feel free to skip.
Ana C.
My mom drinks these and if in a pinch I take a supplement too! The pills are pretty large, so if you have issues swallowing vitamins this might not be the best choice for you.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Wellness Guru Expert
Great product. And very affordable as well. It really meets my expectations because I tried others n I didn't like them but this one it's awesome I strongly recommend because I am very satisfied with the vitamins
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Centrum is a trustworthy name so after turning 50 I try the silver and have continued with it. One a day just to make sure I am getting the necessary additional vitamins that as we get older change and lack.
Amber N.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have taken these tablets on and off for a few years I keep coming back to it every time I thought I found something better I feel it's a great product and effective I would recommend to others
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I take a Centrum Silver everyday and it works I've been taking them since I was 22 years old. I have Lupus and low vitamin levels this does the trick on most of my levels except for the ones I need percription strength on.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
My husband is so grateful of these . They do have a high level of Potassium, so you might want to check with your doctor if you are on certain medicines.
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
My fiance is so grateful for these. Most vitamins upset his stomach, but he has had no problems with these (and has taken them, daily, for some time). They do have a high level of Potassium, so you might want to check with your doctor if you are on certain medicines. These also have very low amounts of A, D, Iron, and Calcium... that works out great for my better half (who gets plenty of those, in his diet), but it may be something to consider if those are crucial to you. The only drawback I've found is the price... it's awfully high, for my budget, but it's worth it to know he's able to get his supplemental nutrients without stomach pain.
lizet c.
Hialeah, Florida
Edtas famosas vitaminas las consume mi familia que viven fuera de este pais silver para personas mayores muy buenas que son
Becki J.
Las Vegas , NV
It's handy not to have to take multiple vitamins. However, I prefer the store brands. Same product but less expensive.
Casey V.
princeton, WV
Does this work well? what age?
Andrea J.
Fremont, CA
Fitspiration Expert
Do these really work ?
Allison D.
Are these for men, women or both?
Angela M.
Derby, KS
Do these have a taste or aftertaste to them?
Maria T.
Me ha llamado la atención este producto, que les parece a ustedes, lo recomiendan?