Centrum Silver  uploaded by LoLo M.Centrum Silver  uploaded by liz m.

BY CENTRUM #29 in Vitamins & Supplements

Centrum Silver Multivitamin 50+ - Tablets, 60 ct

• Has anyone noticed a change in themselves after taking this? Less...5 Answers
  • Are these vitamins good?5 Answers
  • What age is a good age to start these vitamins?4 Answers
Riya J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My mother uses and swears by this multi-vitamins. However, for me personally I find swallowing this multi-vitamin to hard and afterwards I have feeling that something is stuck in my throat. I tried it multiple times and with large does of water but alas this pill isn't for me. I do notice improvement in my overall energy but again for me it's not worth it when I can use other brand multi-vitamins that give me better results and little to no discomfort. If you are okay with intaking bigger pills then give this one a try otherwise feel free to skip.
Ana C.
My mom drinks these and if in a pinch I take a supplement too! The pills are pretty large, so if you have issues swallowing vitamins this might not be the best choice for you.
Dasha P.
My mom loves these! They are great and priced even better. I also think it's awesome that these are sold at Walmart and target and you don't have to go out of your way to a vitamin shop to get good daily supplements.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product. And very affordable as well. It really meets my expectations because I tried others n I didn't like them but this one it's awesome I strongly recommend because I am very satisfied with the vitamins
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Centrum is a trustworthy name so after turning 50 I try the silver and have continued with it. One a day just to make sure I am getting the necessary additional vitamins that as we get older change and lack.
Giovanna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The best multivitamin (women) is highly recommended before, during and after the embaeazo. After every meal and you will really have all the supplements from A to Z
Amber N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have taken these tablets on and off for a few years I keep coming back to it every time I thought I found something better I feel it's a great product and effective I would recommend to others
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I take a Centrum Silver everyday and it works I've been taking them since I was 22 years old. I have Lupus and low vitamin levels this does the trick on most of my levels except for the ones I need percription strength on.
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
My fiance is so grateful for these. Most vitamins upset his stomach, but he has had no problems with these (and has taken them, daily, for some time). They do have a high level of Potassium, so you might want to check with your doctor if you are on certain medicines. These also have very low amounts of A, D, Iron, and Calcium... that works out great for my better half (who gets plenty of those, in his diet), but it may be something to consider if those are crucial to you. The only drawback I've found is the price... it's awfully high, for my budget, but it's worth it to know he's able to get his supplemental nutrients without stomach pain.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My grandparents both take these everyday for their eyesight and brain. These are widely recommended by doctors all over the country. It gives elderly people the right amount of vitamins and minerals to keep their brain and eyesight good. They have never complained, so this is a 5 star product from me.
Casey V.
princeton, WV
Does this work well? what age?
Andrea J.
Fremont, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Do these really work ?
Allison D.
Are these for men, women or both?
Angela M.
Derby, KS
Do these have a taste or aftertaste to them?
Ariadna O.