Centrum Prenatal

Centrum Prenatal is specially formulated with 23 essential vitamins and minerals including Folic AcidIronCalcium and Vitamin D for all stages of pregnancy.

• Helps prevent neural tube defects1, support the immune system, and maintain healthy blood glucose levels.
  • Helps support fertility, reduce tiredness and fatigue due to Irondeficiency anemia, and contains B Vitamins to support energy
  • Health Canada recommends that all women who could become pregnant take a prenatal multivitamin containing Folic Acid to reduce the risks of neural tube defects1

Dosage

Adults: One tablet daily with food prior to conception, during pregnancy and when breastfeeding. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or Natural Health Products.

Caution

Do not exceed the recommended dose. If taking other supplements, read label, as other supplements may contain the same ingredients. In case of accidental overdose, contact a physician or poison control centre immediately. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners.

There is enough Iron in this package to seriously harm a child. Keep out of reach of children. As with all Iron-Containing-Supplements, hypersensitivity has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.

Long term use? really good???
Is it hard to swallow?
I used to take these right before bed and occasionally they would make my stomach hurt. Anyone else experience this?
Start your review of Centrum Prenatal!
How would you rate this product?
Amber L.
Pritchard , BC
Centrum Prenatal uploaded by Amber L.
Centrum Prenatal worked really well for me with my last pregnancy and current pregnancy! The vitamin size is easy to take and never left me feeling nauseous afterwards. I always get the box with the DHA oil capsules as well, and take both in pregnancy and postpartum!
Cynthia A.
Brampton, ON
Centrum Prenatal uploaded by Cynthia A.
Okay when I was pregnant I tried these first and omg I definitely don’t recommend I was puking like instantly after taking them. After talking to a girlfriend of mine she had taken the same ones and noticed the same reaction and said you really need to eat before taking them. However I just switched to chewables and never had a problem.
Lou C.
Repentigny, QC
Centrum Prenatal uploaded by Lou C.
The tablets are more on the bigger side so a little bit hard to swallow. They don’t taste anything and don’t leave a sour taste in mouth. As for the vitamins and minerals, the list looks very complete, didn’t have to add additional vitamins.
Emily A.
St, ON
Centrum is a great company for vitamins! It's a brand I feel comfortable buying. Around the same price range as the other brands, competitive pricing, good sales. I like that it looks to have everything in it thats necessary. Not a bad size for all the stuff it has in it.
Rowi B.
Woodbridge, ON
Centrum Prenatal uploaded by Rowi B.
I start to use this Vitamins when I got pregnant my doctor prescribed them to me and I used them during my home pregnancy.They helped me a lot with the vitamins and nutrition that these Prenatal Pills have to have a normal pregnancy and not have any problems for me and for my baby.Honesty I felt like they were a little bit heavy in my stomach ,but my doctor said that this is normal and this pills were the best to use during pregnancy.The price tag is great affordable from everyone and very helpful.
Kristen K.
London, ON
Great! Easy to take, and didn’t make me feel sick. My blood work always showed that I was good, so it obviously did it’s work.
Amrit B.
London, ON
I bought these when I was first pregnant and they gave me energy and made me feel good. We are trying to get pregnant again and I have already purchased my bottle :). Apparently, it is all the vitamins a woman needs, and extra just in case. I like that idea, especially since I am hoping for pregnancy.
Natasha D.
Waterloo, ON
I take this vitamin even when I am not breastfeeding or pregnant this vitamin it carries so many nutrients and values to your over all health. I will continue to keep this vitamin as one of my daily vitamins’
Jenn M.
Edmonton, AB
This was one of the first vitamins that I started taken and I gotta say I am not a fan of these ones..m They seemed to always make me sick to my stomach, a waste of money for me... I don't know what it was about it!!
Mary V.
This product was causing me lots of nausea. I would only recommend to take it during a meal, better if it’s lunch or dinner. Even if I’m used to make my vitamins and supplements in the morning this was not the case.