BY CENTRUM

HELPS UNLOCK YOUR ENERGY*.
Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement.
BALANCED & COMPLETE
from A to Zinc.
120 TABLETS.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
I love this vitamin because it is not only my daily vitamin but it also helps with my total carbohydrate intake.
Beth S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I trust Centrum. It is more expensive, but I like the fact that they can back up their claims.
Kaylie W.
Euless, TX
Pretty basic multivitamin, I haven't had a bad experience with this one, so I'd say it does the job.
Vanessa S.
El clasico Centrum! no esta nada mal tomarse uno al comenzar el dia, para aportar las vitaminas necesarias como suplemento vitaminico!
Tan W.
I absolutely love these vitamins. My family has been taken them for years. Good for me because I hate swallowing pills. The flavor is wonderful.
Nikki G.
Chillicothe, OH
Not as good to me as the gummy vitamins, but still a great taste. I feel better every time I take my vitamins
Christina M.
I always take my vitamins daily and it is nice to not have to swallow a huge pill. It has a great flavor.
Vanessa Jo L.
LOVE that these are chewable. I have so much trouble swallowing the big tables that most other brands have.
Chantay W.
I love these, I've been taking them for years now. I can only take the chewables one because pills are a little hard for me to swallow.
Vanessa B.
Narni, TR
Finalmente un prodotto che posso acquistare anche nelle farmacie italiane !! Lo uso spesso e de3vo dire che funziona, alternato ad altri integratori
Leslie M.
Clifton, NJ
The pill or the chewables??
Phil A.
Do they make these in chewable