BY CENTRUM

HELPS UNLOCK YOUR ENERGY*.
Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement.
BALANCED & COMPLETE
from A to Zinc.
120 TABLETS.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Anna R.
My mom takes this product and she says that since its chewable it tastes great and is easy to remember to take and she doesn't have to worry about having to swallow a pill she just chews it
Beth S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I trust Centrum. It is more expensive, but I like the fact that they can back up their claims.
Lily A.
Wellness Guru Expert
The taste isn't the best, so I give that three stars. But overall, I do feel like these are helping me by feeling more energized.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
A must have for a daily routine.. we need are vitamins and centuries is great
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
I love this vitamin because it is not only my daily vitamin but it also helps with my total carbohydrate intake.
Marisol V.
Detroit, MI
Centrum Complete vitamins are the perfect for having all th nutriet thst you body needs.
Christine G.
These are nice inexpensive vitamins. They are a good overall multivitamin. Recommended.
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
I love these vitamins, I have been using Centrum since I was 18 years old.....and 18 years later, I am still a loyal consumer! Worth every penny!
Kaylie W.
Euless, TX
Pretty basic multivitamin, I haven't had a bad experience with this one, so I'd say it does the job.
Ariel J.
Chula Vista, CA
A lot of men don't take multivitamins because we're not that conscious about our health. I was like this a few years ago, but after getting sick too many times and visiting a nutritionist I changed my entire perspective of multivitamins. And when I started taking a multivitamin I started with Centrum Silver for Men +50 even though I am only 20-years old. Why? Because these vitamins have an extra percentage of vitamin and minerals designed for elderly men who don't eat healthy, and as you can imagine a lot of young men like myself don't eat healthy so it really covers you in the vitamin and mineral department. They also have trace of a supplement that helps with eye health, which is fantastic.
Leslie M.
Clifton, NJ
The pill or the chewables??
Phil A.
Do they make these in chewable