Centrum® Performance

by Centrum

Centrum Performance is formulated with Ginseng to reduce mental fatigue, support cognitive function and enhance physical performance.

• Helps enhance physical performance, support the immune system and cognitive function, reduce mental fatigue, maintain muscle function, and contains antioxidants to support good health
  • Helps support energy metabolism with B-Vitamins
  • With Ginseng to reduce mental fatigue, support cognitive health, and enhance physical performance

MuuY bueno esta pastilla la berda que si 👍 Centrum Prenatal?
The pill or the chewables??
Do they make these in chewable
Start your review of Centrum® Performance!
Katia P.
Saint Paul, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
1,099 reviews
Centrum is one of those products people purchase because of its availability and affordability. However, this product does not provide good value for the money spent. It has low effectiveness due to the use of synthetic ingredients with poor bioavailability. Synthetic Vitamin A and Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) may cause mild toxicity if taken in high doses over long periods of time. Look into One daily multivitamins instead.
Jab B.
Odessa, FL
Good product but not a good value pack. I love centrum vitamins but get the larger size and save in the long run. I like to buy these in bulk from the Big Box Stores. Good vitamin and mineral coverage.
Esau R.
When I was a server this was in my line up of vitamins. I felt as though I was getting my essential vitamins in, and an extra kick to get me through those long days. With constantly being on the go it helped deviate the sluggish feeling.
Marlen J.
Irvington, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
Much better than the regular centrum multivitamin but I still take the regular ones at least 3 days out of the week.
Kathy L.
Providence, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
at first, I did like this product but then later on I will start feeling very weird, my heart will beat extremely fast and I just didn't like the feeling of it. taste very gross.
Shane C.
san jose ca
I used this everyday it helps me to be active and more energy before I m not sure to this product but since I take once a day I feel strong this is so effective and I am so satisfied. Thanks for this product!
Alejandra F.
SUN CITY, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I sometimes need a multivitamin. this is my go to. it has a good reputation and never makes me feel sluggish.
Katie R.
Brown City, MI
Caused upset stomach right after taking until my body adjusted. Definitely gave an energy boost.
Chrissy H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I mean idk if it worked but I know it didn’t didn’t make mr nauseated like other multi vitamins
Jennifer M.
houston, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these vitamins! I was skeptical at first but they have really helped me concentrate. I take one every morning, I have seen a drastic change in my energy levels as well. I am currently on my 3rd bottle