Centrum Multivitamin / Multimineral Supplement Orange flavored Chewables 100 ct

BY CENTRUM

Just chew one of these orange-flavored Centrum vitamin tablets daily. Centrum multivitamins feature an advanced formula that provides 22 different vitamins and minerals. Centrum multivitamins are made in the USA. see more...

• Do you get enough vitamins in your diet?4 Answers
Centrum Multivitamin / Multimineral Supplement Orange flavored  Chewables 100 ct
Centrum Multivitamin / Multimineral Supplement Orange flavored Chewables 100 ct
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
These ate great chewable vitamins for people who can't take or swallow whole vitamins. They have a nice flavor and don't leave a chalky after taste in your mouth while providing the vitamins and minerals you need.
Kia W.
Pearland, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm a fan of chewable supplements! This is absolutely perfect for me. It has this orange flavor, reminds me of my vitamins when I was a kid. This can be found in any drug store shelf. Highly recommend!
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
These are easy to take since they're chewable (I have problems swallowing pills) and really convenient, but they have a weird, pretty unpleasant taste. Where's the orange flavor?

They also give me a nasty burp around 15-20 minutes after taking them. It makes me feel as if I've eaten something rotten. Due to that and the weird flavor, I won't purchase these again. I've since switched to a gummy.
Veronica M.
DORAL, FLORIDA
Siempre he usado cetrum cuando se trata de medicinas, me gusta porque lo encuentro en cualquier farmacia sin problemas, cubre gran parte de las necesidades diarias, y mi mama siendo nutricionista lo recomienda como suplemento a quienes tienen algun deficit y les ha ido bien !
Vineetaa S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Centrum multivitamin is really great. I've been using this for quiet a while now and have also repurchased various times. This orange flavor tastes very nice, does not get stuck in my teeth (as it needs to be chewed) and gives me the extra boost I need to keep from getting sick.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Best vitamins ever. Great source of iron and they boost your energy. They are excellent for the price and taste is really good.
Isabel O.
Centrum es excelente, uso esa vitamina diariamente. Me ha hecho bien a mi salud, es un buen complemento diario.
Mary R.
Wellness Guru Expert
I been taking this vitamins for over a year and I can say is they are great vitamins to have. They taste good and not with a chalky after taste.
Cara S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use these vitamins every day! I like that they are chewable and have a good, orange flavor. It makes taking them so much easier!
Daniela O.
South Gate , CA
The first thing i do after i eat i take these vitamins i think they taste really good and really love the flavor
Denise W.
Dugger, IN
Do you get enough vitamins in your diet?