Centrum Multivitamin Multimineral Supplement for Adults Under 50 -- 300 Tablets uploaded by Amanda R.
2 colors available

BY CENTRUM

Centrum see more...

Megan M.
Megan M.
Ellicott City, MD
I've been taking this for vitamin for years now. I will admit that I did have stomach sensitivity with this for a while. One thing I noticed that helped was eating a meal before taking it. It definitely helped. It has helped me stay healthy!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
I recently had a surgery and I take these vitamins every single day for 6months straight already. If I go a day without taking them I feel weak without any energy. These are a total must for my health and energy.
Thayra F.
Thayra F.
I will say i don't see any changes, but a i haven't get any cold or flu, so it helps with that i think, it has all the vitamins you need !
Bridget B.
Bridget B.
I have been using Centrum Multivitamins for years and years. Thew a full of all of the nutrients and vitamins that your body needs. They are easy to swallow (for me anyway). I have found that I like the gummy vitamins better than these, but these do the trick as well.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
I take the Centrum Multivitamin everyday. I have taken them for about 10 years now.
Casey T.
Casey T.
Londonderry, NH
I started taking this about a month ago, and I've felt so much healthier since then! When you don't always have the time and money to eat healthy everyday, this supplements it into your diet and makes you feel energized!
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
I've been drinking this for a couple of months now, and I do see a difference. All the vitamins are helping my day to day life.
Zofia M.
Zofia M.
I prefer gummy multi-vites after using this product. It was hard to swallow, and it gave me a really bad upset stomach. I wouldn't recommend to people who have sensitive stomachs.