Centrum Multivitamin + Beauty Gummies - 90ct uploaded by Amy G.Centrum Multivitamin + Beauty Gummies - 90ct uploaded by Amy G.Centrum Multivitamin + Beauty Gummies - 90ct uploaded by ✨Sandra✨ E.

BY CENTRUM #42 in Multivitamins

Centrum Multivitamin + Beauty Gummies - 90ct Gender: Female. see more...

Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
I am 22 years old and I just starting taking these vitamins a few weeks ago to help boost my immunity and help my hair, skin, and nails grow. At times, I’ve felt fatigued and I’ve noticed that I get sick quite often. In the past few weeks, I haven’t gotten sick and I did notice that my nails were growing a bit stronger. I’m hoping that over time these will continue to work and help my body stay healthy. I purchased these at Target and they were averaged priced for these vitamins. I recommend giving these a try if you’re a woman looking to try new vitamins!
Jeanette V.
Salinas, CA
I picked these up at Walmart a few days ago and I love them! They taste just like gummie candies. No vitamin after taste! Makes me actually want to take my vitamins everyday. I would highly recommend these to any women who have trouble taking the regular vitamins.
Krista M.
Tucson, AZ
I normally hate taking vitamins! These are a game changer! They help hair/nail growth and they taste great. Can’t beat it! It’s nice to have a multi vitamin and beauty all in one. Would definitely recommend!
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
I enjoyed these vitamins. I love that they were gummies and that they were gluten free. They had the B vitamins which i appreciate and it also had biotin. The only down side is that it did not have iron which is something that I look for in vitamins. Other than that, they were tasty.
JANET P.
I am not the best at taking my vitamins, but for some reason in gummy form, they are less of a chore and more of a treat.  I have almost completed the entire bottle of these Centrum Multivitamin Beauty Gummies and I believe I do see an improve.  My nails seem less brittle, and I believe I have less hair breakage. Pricing is on par with similar vitamins. I will be repurchasing when I complete the bottle.
Shawnee' M.
Sioux City, IA
As someone who's struggled with thin hair and brittle nails, I always look for products to help. I was a little worried since one of the gummy flavors was orange that they'd disagree with me or taste awful. Surprisingly they tasted great. Even better, I've noticed that my hair seems to be thicker and my nails seem to be growing stronger. These will be a definite staple in my health routine from now on.
Marília M.
Brentwood, TN
Since I started taking those vitamins, mt nails got stronger and hair has finally grown and it is longer than before! Also, my skin looks so much better!!
Kaitlyn W.
Vinton, LA
I love these gummies! They taste like candy. I am really excited to enjoy the benefits of healthier hair, skin and nails!
✨Sandra✨ E.
Best multivitamin I could take! As a teacher it’s kept the flu away this whole season so far! Super effective