2 colors available

BY CENTRUM

Includes B-Vitamins To Help Support Daily Energy Needs.* Contains Antioxidants** To Help Support The Immune System.* An Adult Multivitamin You Can Take Without Food Or Water. Natural And Artificial Flavors. * This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. **Refers To Vitamins C, E And Zinc. see more...

• Do these have the same percentages for our daily needs as a standar...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "I started taking these vitamins after my doctor said I should make taking some kind of vitamin part of my daily routine." in 1 review
  • "They taste so good and they make my hair grow and my nails too, I like them. " in 1 review
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Me parece genial que ahora las vitaminas vengan tipo caramelos:) es especial para los niƱos que no le gusta tragarse la pastilla, es una excelente opcion hasta para uno el adulto! rico !!
tracy b.
tracy b.
Hershey, PA
I like these vitamins. they are a great alternative to the big bulky non-chewables. If you get a coupon, usually the best price is at Target where you can pair with the manufacterer's coupon with their own coupon.
Like another user stated, consuming four at a time can cut into the servings and price.
I much prefer these over all other vitamins for adults. no aftertaste at all.

Missy M.
Missy M.
Seymour , CT
I really like these vitamins, they do have a great taste - but there are a few negatives. They are pretty pricey and the recommended amount you take are 4 per day. therefore the whole bottle does not ... even last a month it lasts 15 days. also i notice every time i eat one it leaves a bad after taste
alice l.
alice l.
Woodland Hills, California
This is a great product to get your daily vitamins and it taste great. It does not pack as much vitamins as the regular non-chew centrum but as it tastes good I always remember (want) to take it. It taste better than the regular version. No weird flavors like the purple (grape) of the original. Only downside, in both centrum chew, is that you have to take 4 chews a day so you go through the bottle quite fast.
kimberley l.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
Currently taking these vitamins to keep healthy and i love it! the taste is great and very convenient for those who hate to swallow big pills
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Southampton, NJ
I have problems with vitamins. But with these I love the flavor and the texture of them. I like that it has a hard coating. I take them everyday. I wouldn't pick another vitamin.
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
5219 Roosevelt ave 52st Woodside , NY 3fl
They taste so good and they make my hair grow and my nails too, I like them.
Sophia G.
Sophia G.
Kyle, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I started taking these vitamins after my doctor said I should make taking some kind of vitamin part of my daily routine. The main reason I chose these was bc they are chewy vitamins, the colors are pretty, & they taste just like candy, nice and fruity. One problem is it requires you to take 4 a day, which means you go through them a lot faster than you would other vitamins that only require taking one or two daily. These vitamins are already expensive as it is so that's
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Absolutely love these. I bought 4 bottles when I saw them. They taste so good, so it's basically a treat. I hate taking pills and forget to do it all the time. But with these I literally got excited about eating them and never forgot!
Simona C.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
Never missed a day so far as they're chewable and juicy ,never g back to horse size pills ever!!! And I'm healthy with tons of energy
Olive N.
Olive N.
Do these have the same percentages for our daily needs as a standard tablet?