3 colors available

BY CENTRUM #35 in Vitamins & Supplements

Multivitamin Multimineral Supplement New! Supports: Energy* Immunity* Metabolism* Healthy Appearance* 100% or More of VitaminsD, B12 Vitamin E Flavors with Other Natural Flavors Due to use of plant basedcolors, gummy appearance may change over time. This does not alterthe product potency. 1-877-CENTRUM*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.
Centrum multigummies are a fun way to add vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to your fitness routine. There are three flavors berry, cherry, and orange. I liked all of them with cherry being my favorite. Taste and texture is good and I love that they are gluten-free and have no artificial flavors or sweeteners. Centrum is a trusted brand name that offers a quality product. A great product overall. II received my first bottle free for the purpose of reviewing the product
Laura P.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
I really enjoy these vitamins. They taste great - especially the orange flavor! I noticed my skin was clearer and I felt better when I took these regularly (almost daily). They're a little expensive but so are most alternatives. I was lucky enough to find a coupon and got them on sale on top of that so I grabbed up another bottle while I had the chance!
ismaray g.
ismaray g.
When I take this centummultigummies I fee­l like a baby with a candy,nothing better­ than a good product for your healt and e­asy to take,the flavors are DELICIOUS,ora­nge are my favorite, I can recommend this­ gummys to everyone because are rally goo­d,after couple days I feel good changes i­n my lifestyle
Mary A.
Mary A.
These are the best tasting vitamins of all (except children's. Am I the only one who eats kids vitamins? Haha). I didn't notice any huge difference compared to other vitamins, so I think it is a good low-mid range vitmins.
Jerry C.
Jerry C.
Tampa, FL
I am one that never took vitamins. Hated them. I got a chance to try these gummies and they were great. They taste great too. I now take these everyday and haven't looked back since
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
These vitamins are great. They taste great, work good and I would recommend them to any woman who takes daily vitamins. Way better than the huge horse pills and they don't stink!
Julia S.
Julia S.
Deltona, FL
I used to take a different multivitamin , but i love this one cause they taste great. And they also work fairly well i feel a major difference from taking them.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Montgomery, AL
I picked these up at the request of my doc back in June for needing a multivitamin in my diet. They have been very effective and very helpful. They are wonderful tasting, the add I needed, and something I will keep to doing. Speaking of which I'm picking up a fresh bottle today!
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Decided to give these a try...OMG, so good! Literally like having a fruit snack, which I totally love, does not give that funky vitamin after taste. Found my new fav vitamin :)
Jesusita L.
Jesusita L.
My doctor suggested I try a vitamin with D and B to try and up my mood a little. I think it's working! These and eating better help me have more energy. They taste really good and don't smell funky. My only problem is the odd after taste but it will go away with some water.