BY CENTRUM #39 in Vitamins & Supplements

Multivitamin Multimineral Supplement New! Supports: Energy* Immunity* Metabolism* Healthy Appearance* 100% or More of VitaminsD, B12 Vitamin E Flavors with Other Natural Flavors Due to use of plant basedcolors, gummy appearance may change over time. This does not alterthe product potency. 1-877-CENTRUM*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Review for: Centrum MultiGummies Women, Cherry, Berry, Orange, 150 ea more...
This is my daily vitamin and noticed so many benefits since I started to remember to take it daily! My skin has looked better, I haven't had a cold and I have more energy during the day. Being super busy with kids and a job I never eat right. I need this in my life to get the vitamins I miss out on in my diet. I am sensitive to sulfites and haven't had any reactions to this brand.
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Centrum MultiGummies Women, Cherry, Berry, Orange, 150 ea more...
Omg it tastes so good. And is great for the ones who are not big ok n boring pills. I feel great every morning. If you have kids be careful although I comes with a safe lead. It tastes way to good, lol
Georgia N.
Old Town , FL
Review for: Centrum MultiGummies Women, Cherry, Berry, Orange, 70 ea more...
I extremely dislike taking pills of any kind so I decided to try these gummies. I absolutely love these, they task good just like a gummy fruit snack. These will be on my repurchase list for sure.
Diana D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Centrum is one of my favorite multivitamins since I really didn't enjoy the chewable ones I was happy to find the multi gummies usually they carry $4 off coupon so you can buy tgem for a very reasonable price in Walgreens or CVS.
Jessica V.
I have been taking these Centrum gummies for about a year and a half. It's a part of my routine each morning. After I eat my breakfast I grab two gummies and then I'm on my way. My favorite part is that they taste like fruit snacks!
Lauren B.
Columbus, OH
I have a hard time getting past the smell and taste of vitamins, so when I saw these I picked them up quickly. I have purchased them twice now, luckily the second time I had a coupon. They taste great and they do NOT have the bad smell. I feel almost childish eating them, but if it helps me get my vitamins who cares. I take them daily (well almost daily) and I feel so much better when I am taking them versus not. Go buy some if you have a hard time swallowing the big pills.
Kayla T.
Montgomery, AL
I picked these up at the request of my doc back in June for needing a multivitamin in my diet. They have been very effective and very helpful. They are wonderful tasting, the add I needed, and something I will keep to doing. Speaking of which I'm picking up a fresh bottle today!
Roinita W.
Manvel, TX
I love these and all the benefits of them. They have a good taste to them and even better when taken consistently they make you feel great. I prefer to keep them right by my bed so I won't forget to take them. New year, new me!
Kathy M.
So they look like they may have already been digested because of the colors chosen, and don't drink coffee immediately after. Centrum makes decent vitamins and these are healthy, if I made a request though..... better flavor, better looking gummies. Side note they are not covered in sugar which is a major plus.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Centrum Multi Gummies are a perfect fun way to take a vitamin. I'm the type to forget so I put some in my bag and easily just pop one in. Their taste is really good in fact they taste like candy. They help support a beautiful healthy body including hair skin and nails plus they taste great too if you haven't tried them give them a try.