BY CENTRUM #84 in Beauty Supplements

Introducing a delicious, new way to support a healthybeautiful body, including healthy hairskin, and nails.>*

This multi-benefit multivitamin is formulated to support metabolism,± energy,¥ and bone health,♦* with a sophisticated blend of 12 nutrients including Vitamins A, C, E, and Biotin.

Plus, they’re gluten-free and have no artificial flavors or sweeteners, containing three great-tasting, natural flavors: Cherry, Berry, and Orange.

Centrum® is backed by over 35 years of nutritional science to bring you a multi-benefit multivitamin.

Most recommended. Most studied. Most preferred.

For the Most Important Parts of You®

Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Gelatin, Tribasic Calcium Phosphate, Water, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C). Contains <2% of: Annatto Seed Extract (color), Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Carnauba Wax, Cherry Essence, Cholecalciferol (Vit. D3 ), Citric Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12), dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Folic Acid, Fruit and/or Vegetable Juice Concentrates (Purple Carrot, Maqui Berry, Plum, Blackberry, Raspberry) (color and/or flavor), Grapefruit Oil, Invert Sugar, Lactic Acid, Mannitol, Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Natural Flavors, Orange Oil, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6 ), Sodium Lactate, Vitamin A Acetate, Zinc Sulfate.

Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am 22 years old and I just starting taking these vitamins a few weeks ago to help boost my immunity and help my hair, skin, and nails grow. At times, I’ve felt fatigued and I’ve noticed that I get sick quite often. In the past few weeks, I haven’t gotten sick and I did notice that my nails were growing a bit stronger. I’m hoping that over time these will continue to work and help my body stay healthy. I purchased these at Target and they were averaged priced for these vitamins. I recommend giving these a try if you’re a woman looking to try new vitamins!
Jeanette V.
Salinas, CA
I picked these up at Walmart a few days ago and I love them! They taste just like gummie candies. No vitamin after taste! Makes me actually want to take my vitamins everyday. I would highly recommend these to any women who have trouble taking the regular vitamins.
Alisha B.
This product has worked great for me in regards to hair growth. I have used one other hair growth alternative, and it was a waste of time and money. I will definitely be getting more in the near future!
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I enjoyed these vitamins. I love that they were gummies and that they were gluten free. They had the B vitamins which i appreciate and it also had biotin. The only down side is that it did not have iron which is something that I look for in vitamins. Other than that, they were tasty.
Lilly J.
These are my favorite vitamins I’ve used so far. I’m not sure how much of a difference they’re making, I feel like my hair looks better. The taste is nice and they’re pretty affordable, they’re easy to take and not gross at all.
Krista M.
Tucson, AZ
I normally hate taking vitamins! These are a game changer! They help hair/nail growth and they taste great. Can’t beat it! It’s nice to have a multi vitamin and beauty all in one. Would definitely recommend!
JANET P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am not the best at taking my vitamins, but for some reason in gummy form, they are less of a chore and more of a treat.  I have almost completed the entire bottle of these Centrum Multivitamin Beauty Gummies and I believe I do see an improve.  My nails seem less brittle, and I believe I have less hair breakage. Pricing is on par with similar vitamins. I will be repurchasing when I complete the bottle.
Shawnee' M.
Sioux City, IA
As someone who's struggled with thin hair and brittle nails, I always look for products to help. I was a little worried since one of the gummy flavors was orange that they'd disagree with me or taste awful. Surprisingly they tasted great. Even better, I've noticed that my hair seems to be thicker and my nails seem to be growing stronger. These will be a definite staple in my health routine from now on.
Marilia M.
Brentwood, TN
Since I started taking those vitamins, mt nails got stronger and hair has finally grown and it is longer than before! Also, my skin looks so much better!!
Kaitlyn C.
Kipling, SK
I love these gummies! They taste like candy. I am really excited to enjoy the benefits of healthier hair, skin and nails!