HealthWellnessBeauty SupplementsCentrum
Centrum MultiGummies Multi + Beauty

Centrum® MultiGummies Multi + Beauty

by Centrum

Centrum® MultiGummies® Multi + Beauty. Things to think about what when you are writing your review:• How do you like the products features?• How would you compare the product to similar products you may have used?• What could be improved on the product?• What are your overall impressions?

Does this really work?
Donde lo consigo en rosario de Argentina
Start your review of Centrum® MultiGummies Multi + Beauty!
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 11
1,932 reviews
Centrum® MultiGummies Multi + Beauty uploaded by Wendy C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I just finished my first bottle of these and love them!!! These gummies taste good and in my opinion they’ve really helped my hair out. My hair grows slow and these gummies have helped boost my growth and helped retain length! I will be repurchasing these again!👍🏽
Del-Rio S.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Centrum® MultiGummies Multi + Beauty uploaded by Del-Rio S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am giving this supplement 4 stars because of a deep blackhead like pimple I developed on my face. I know it will clear up but it looks horrible to a person who has never had any major skin issues. I have noticed my energy level has increased and my hair is not shedding as much as it was before I began using Centrum. The taste of the gummy vitamins is a plus as well. I know from reading other reviews, it is probably the Biotin causing the skin issues. If the pimples worsen, I will have to discontinue using them. The price is affordable but my overall satisfaction is priceless.
Aly A.
Pleasant View, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Centrum® MultiGummies Multi + Beauty uploaded by Aly A.
These are the perfect “daily fix” to Atleast getting some of the nutrients I need. Good flavors and not covered in sugar so you won’t get tired of the taste! Overall highly recommend!
Bethany S.
This is the vitamin that I currently take every day. I like the way it tastes, and I've noticed results. It's very affordable compared to other brands and has more % of ingredients compared to others.
Allie A.
Saint Paul, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my second time purchasing the Centrum MultiGummies Multi + Beauty, and it definitely won’t be my last either! I love the flavors and texture of these vitamins, which encourages me to take the everyday and work on my health. I feel like it might be too early to talk about any changes that I’ve experienced with my appearance or mood, but feel free to ask specific questions and i can maybe answer them.
Gloria Alexandra R.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Centrum® MultiGummies Multi + Beauty uploaded by Gloria Alexandra R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This Centrum Multivitamin, I loved it. I tell you that my doctor prescribed it for me and I have to say that after taking it, my hair started to grow faster and my nails are stronger. It is quite complete in terms of vitamins and minerals, its price is good and it tastes good. I recommend it. Centrum MultiGummies Multi + Beauty #beauty #wellnes #healty #vitamins
Heather R.
Guadalupe, CA
This gummy was perfect. Nice consistency. Not overly sticky like other brands I’ve tried. I started feeling the results after just two days. The price wasn’t too bad either as good vitamins can get pricey.
Kimberly S.
Springfield, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These gummy vitamins not only have a good flavor, but they also are good for you! I have so much medicine I have to take on top of the supplements that are recommended for me. So when I found a multivitamin that had combined the hair, skin, and nails aspect, I was hooked. That gave me one less pill to swallow and it really does show results from both sides. My hair is stronger, my nails are longer, my skin is cleared, and looks like there is a glow to it. Plus my body feels good with the vitamins from the gummy.
Fibi L.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Centrum® MultiGummies Multi + Beauty uploaded by Fibi L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Best vitamins for adults work great for me i can't complaining i do have a difficult time to swallow pills but the gummy kept my beauty on points my skin look amazing my hair healthy ill definitely recommend this to anyone if you're in the market looking for great healthy wellness start with this ...
Uyanga G.
Springfield, MO
Centrum® MultiGummies Multi + Beauty uploaded by Uyanga G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I just finish my first bottle of Centrum multigummies.! It's really improve my nail, skin and hair. My hair grow so fast and healthy. So I guess this gummy works well. Also love the taste! I'm going to buy it again ❤️