HealthWellnessMultivitaminsCentrum
Centrum MultiGummies Adults 50+

Centrum® MultiGummies Adults 50+

The Multi-est Gummy NEW Centrum MultiGummies is a great-tasting, easy-to-take multivitamin supplement designed to provide key nutrients that help support your energy, immunity, and metabolism. Centrum MultiGummies contain three natural flavors: Berry, Cherry, and Orange. These multivitamins are easy to take and include essential nutrients like Vitamins B12, D, and E plus others to support your whole body health. For the Most Important Parts of You Most recommended, most studied, most preferred multivitamin brand.

Does anyone experience having headache right after taking this? It goes away after few minutes tho
Has anyone had trouble with nausea with Centrum® MultiGummies Women? Trying to find an everyday multi vitamin.
are these vitamins toxic if eaten by my dog? He ate about 10 of them. He is approximately 60 lbs and 10 months old.
Start your review of Centrum® MultiGummies Adults 50+!
Tatum S.
Sewell, NJ
Centrum® MultiGummies Adults 50+ uploaded by Tatum S.
Purchased at: Target
I really like these vitamins, and I notice a difference In my energy levels when I don’t take them for a few days. The taste is fine, and I like that they are chewable, and they are affordable! I’ve been using these vitamins for a few years and I like them a lot! I would recommend!!
Alejandra C.
S El Monte, CA
I love this multivitamins because doesn't have a bad aftertaste and don't make me burp all day bringing back the taste like other vitamins do, I'm really bad at taking vitamins to be honest but with this ones for some reason i don't forget to take one daily
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Centrum® MultiGummies Adults 50+ uploaded by Yessica N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This fruit-flavored multivitamin gummy is packed with essential vitamins and minerals to nourish your body and meet your needs. micronutrients, vitamins D, E and B12. Esta gomita multivitamínica con sabor a frutas está repleta de vitaminas y minerales esenciales para nutrir su cuerpo y satisfacer sus necesidades. micronutrientes, vitaminas D, E y B12.
Nelcy H.
Marietta, GA
Centrum® MultiGummies Adults 50+ uploaded by Nelcy H.
Purchased at: Walmart
centrum is a very good rubber product for women that you can take without water that comes in various natural fruit flavors Take two of these health supplements daily to provide nutrients to support a healthy body
Toya D.
Memphis, TN
Centrum® MultiGummies Adults 50+ uploaded by Toya D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
They say proper healthcare start from the inside out. So. I'm trying to get my insides together. They taste great, like a snack. That's why I choose these vitamins, cause they are the complete daily dose of recommended nutritional values . They are reasonably priced and Walgreens often have a sale and coupons on the digital app..
Erica A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I start my morning out with taking my [product:centrum-women-multigummies-multivitamin-&-multimineral-supplement-70-ea] before I do anything! Even before I drink my coffee... Now I know why my grandma had to hers everyday, it keeps you going and gives you some energy! Plus these gummies taste so good, I don’t mine taking a vitamin..
Liliana U.
College Point, NY
Me gusta estás multivitaminas una porque no me gusta tomas pastillas y está fácil de comer porque sin gomitas y sabes ricas y te aportan todas las vitaminas que necesitas.
Laura H.
Shrewsbury, MA
These gummies are a great way for adults to get their vitamins. I hate most vitamins, but these gummies taste great and are super easy to take. It’s nice that there a few flavors in the bottle.
Sonya D.
Jacksonville, FL
I chose Centrum based on television commercials and recommendations from friends who take them. It’s important to take vitamins.
Xiomy B.
Stuart, FL
Keeping your skin looking radiant and young does not only depend on taking care of it on the outside, it is necessary to take care of it on the inside as well, this product is great and will help you stay healthy and with strong nails, skin and hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michaela M.
New Market, MD
il y a 5 mois
Rina R. il y a 4 mois
I take these I haven’t had any problem at all.