Centrum® Men

by Centrum

Centrum Multivitamin/Multimineral for Men is specifically formulated to support the nutritional needs of men. This formula is designed to promote healthy muscle and metabolic function, and it also supports immune system health. Take only one tablet daily. Made in Canada.

Does these help at all?
Start your review of Centrum® Men!
Kattyrusia P.
Centrum® Men uploaded by Kattyrusia P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Centrum® Men este multivitaminico para hombres es bueno un producto especialmente para ellos, bien pensada ya que no es muy vomun conseguir cosas especiales para ellos. Le da la energia y soporte necesario a la salud del hombre. Hace que no esten cansado a pesar de sus multiplex actividades. Centrum® Men
Fernando  R.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Best Multi Vitamin ever been using this product for years and years I've never had any ill effects side effects stomach aches
Diogo R.
Vineyard, UT
Centrum® Men uploaded by Diogo R.
Centrum men keeps me going! It gives me the extra boost I need to have energy and make sure I have all the vitamins I need to stay healthy. I’ve been using centrum for several years now and I don’t think I’ll be changing brands anytime soon.
Michelle M.
Apex, NC
Centrum® Men uploaded by Michelle M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My husband takes these vitamins everyday. As one ages, it’s better to be proactive, especially with the pandemic. They’re huge pills and he can swallow them. I, however, couldn’t do it if I tried.
Carlys M.
Centrum® Men uploaded by Carlys M.
Centrum® Men uploaded by Carlys M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My boyfriend has worked very well, he has a little more energy, he looks a little healthier, he tells me that his metabolism has accelerated a little more, only that he had to last a long time using it to see results and see the changes In your health, I buy it at Walmart. Centrum® Men #centrum #pills #vitamins
Mario C.
Provo, UT
Pretty good product for a multivitamin, but I haven't noticed anything different from when I don't use a vitamin. I prefer GNC's line that works with specific needs for adults, men, women, sexual health, energy, metabolism, etc. I wouldn't mind using it but I wouldn't buy it again.
Nery R.
Washington, DC
Centrum® Men uploaded by Nery R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Son vitaminas que ayuda adar energía al cuerpo ase sentir saludable fuerza musculatura alluda arrelajar los huesos 🦴
Jab B.
Odessa, FL
Good complete vitamin. I checked this product out against other brands. The has the right amount of vitamins and minerals. Very fairly priced and easy to swallow, I like that it does not have a bad after taste. Good bang for your buck
Angela  R.
Cape Coral, FL
Centrum® Men uploaded by Angela  R.
Centrum® Men uploaded by Angela  R.
Purchased at: CVS
Centrum® Men I finally gave these to my husband, they are big, and they always feel as if they are in my stomach making it feel bad all day long, so I stopped taking them and found a gummy version. This product is hard.
Chris S.
East Greenbush
These seem to do the trick to help me live a healthy  lifestyle. One dose is enough to kill someone without them having any clue with what was about to take place. When used as directed the benefits ar overwhelming to say the least. I think he is just trying to process the entire ordeal.