Centrum® Men

by Centrum

Centrum® Men is personalized for men and helps support muscle function,< energy,¥ immunity,^ and metabolism.±* Plus, Centrum® Men is now verified non-GMO and gluten free. To learn more, visit our non-GMO standard page.

Providing essential nutrients, Centrum® is backed by over 35 years of nutritional science to bring you the most complete multivitamin.

Most recommended. Most studied. Most preferred.

For the Most Important Parts of You®

Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Chloride, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch. Contains < 2% of: Beta-Carotene, BHT (to preserve freshness), Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Cholecalciferol (Vit. D3), Chromium Picolinate, Copper Sulfate, Crospovidone, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12), Ferrous Fumarate, Folic Acid, Gelatin, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Lecithin (soy), Lycopene, Magnesium Stearate, Manganese Sulfate, Niacinamide, Nickelous Sulfate, Phytonadione (Vit. K), Polyethylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Red 40 Lake, Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Ascorbate (to preserve freshness), Sodium Metavanadate, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Stannous Chloride, Talc, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherols (to preserve freshness), Vitamin A Acetate, Yellow 6 Lake, Zinc Oxide. Contains: Soy.

Does these help at all?
Start your review of Centrum® Men!
How would you rate this product?
Charleston
I did not notice a lot of change in energy or general feeling of well-being while taking these. I took them every day for roughly Six months in hopes that I would notice some type of benefit in energy level due to my work schedule of switching from days to nights, but I was a little underwhelmed. I did give it 3 stars though because it did not leave a terrible taste in my mouth or make the smell of my urine awful like some other vitamin brands.
Calgary
I like the Centrum product, it seems to often have higher levels of the minerals than other brands. I always compare the women's and men's formula and typically settle on the men's as it has more of the minerals I am looking to supplement than the women's and is often cheaper for the same quantity. I would tell this manufacturer to ensure they are not "pinking" up the cost of their products.
East Greenbush
These seem to do the trick to help me live a healthy  lifestyle. One dose is enough to kill someone without them having any clue with what was about to take place. When used as directed the benefits ar overwhelming to say the least. I think he is just trying to process the entire ordeal.
Provo, UT
Pretty good product for a multivitamin, but I haven't noticed anything different from when I don't use a vitamin. I prefer GNC's line that works with specific needs for adults, men, women, sexual health, energy, metabolism, etc. I wouldn't mind using it but I wouldn't buy it again.
Decent basic multivitamin for my husband. Prefer formulas with less fillers and higher doses of vitamin C, vitamin D, B complex, and magnesium. He also prefers chewable, tablet isn't huge but can still be difficult to swallow. Caution with any common allergic ingredients.
Glasgow
I take them as there are foods that I can't eat, and we don't get a lot of sun in Scotland! I'm pleased to do all I can to help boost my immune system more than anything else, and to help my skin, hair and nails too. Every little helps at the end of the day!
Swampscott, MA
Decent vitamins for the price. Has all the daily multivitamin and minerals needed for the average male. I would add a few more performance or weight maintenance additives to help with the older males that have a hard time with energy and weight management.
New Smyrna, FL
This vitamin gives me the nutrients I need but sometimes don’t always get in my diet. They’re easy to swallow, don’t leave a nasty taste, and are easy and convenient to bring along on long trips.
It's been added to my daily routine because it makes me feel so much better. Without it I am constantly getting sick and always feeling off. But this daily changes that all up completely
Centrum men complete is a product I’ve been using for years. It’s fairly the same as other products. I will take one a day to help improve my daily supplemental needs. Overall satisfied.