BY CENTRUM #9 in Children's Vitamins

Centrum® Kids® Chewables Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement.
Vitamins & minerals to help support normal growth & maintain health*.
Helps support healthy growth & development*‡. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Sukita A.
West Chester, PA
My children love it, it is very good flavor, and it gives them everything necessary for their growth, because many times they do not want to feed as it should then give that push for their growth
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
These multi vitamins work great. They really help me sleep all though the night. I bought them at Walmart or target. They work great. I would definitely use this product over other products. I would recommend this to anyone having trouble sleeping.
Erin S.
Pittsfield, MA
When seeking out an alternative to "gummies," I reached from Centrum Kids. The gummy varieties are too much like candy and I want my children to be able to distinguish between the two. I feel that all the vitamins we need are supplied by a healthy and balanced diet but on those days when we make poor food choices, it's helpful to have a supplement around! My children made the switch from gummy vitamins to the Centrum kids chewable tablets with no complaints. I've very happy with this product.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
You know as well as I, it is hard these days to get children to eat what they are suppose to eat. Sometimes the peer pressure from others keep children from eating healthy and sometimes they just don't have the time. You need to always make sure you try and keep them healthy as possible. And one sure way is to make sure they have their vitamins everyday. As a Mother and a Grandmother I try and impress the fact that they don't need to wait until they are in the laddar yers of their lives to be healthy. Start them early on a daily vitamin and make sure you do your part about setting that trend. Centrumn has great shewable flavors for them to enjoy instead of a dread to take, A great way to start,each and everyday.
Gladys A.
Bought these because I've used Centrum for years. Thought it would be good for the kid...however my kid (3) will not take these. They can't stand the taste or the aftertaste they leave. I couldn't get the kid to take them. I tasted them myself to see if they really were that bad, and they are. They don't taste that great in my opinion either. Vitamin looks to be good for them --- if you can get your kid past the taste. Kind of upset because I spent so much on them
Juana M.
Tthese multivitamins are a great source of nutrition for your kids buy the taste of then are terrible! The only way to trick my little brother into taking his vitamins is to give him vitamins that he think is candy so I give him the Flintstones vitamins they are great in flavor and they are really not that pricey compared to these. these are horrible they are not worth their $12 price tag.
Gillian F.
Amherst, MA
When it comes to multivitamins, I want a brand I can trust and Centrum is my go-to brand. When I was pregnant, I was sensitive to the high doses of vitamins and minerals in prenatal vitamins and my doctor suggested I take a Children's chewable. I chose Centrum and they did not disappoint. I still felt like I had great doses of all the recommended vitamins and minerals.
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
These are the same as many other children's chewable vitamins. My kids hate the aftertaste but will still take them. (Great kids) If they get to decide which one they would pick the gummy ones. They do provide whats listed on the bottle.
Leah M.
Hazel Park, MI
I think there are much better quality supplements out there. Maybe if you are just starting our with your little one this would be a good one to start with. I also think that a multi-vitamin isn't the way to go. Instead I'd recommend having a blood panel to see what your little one needs and to supplement based on that.
Kelsey A.
Cleves, OH
I figured out that this is the only multivitamin that my child likes. She looks forward to taking them everyday and she loves the taste! It is packed with vitamins and minerals to keep her healthy-- which I love!
Brittaney R.
Aldie, VA
What is your favorite flavor?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Is this necessary for a growing child?
Brittaney R.
Aldie, VA
What is your favorite flavor?
Krystal B.
Fort Morgan, CO
Does it bother you that this product has tons of ingredients that you can't even pronounce?
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
Do you go by age or weight with this product?