HealthWellnessChildren's VitaminsCentrum
Centrum Kids Chewables Multivitamin

Centrum® Kids Chewables Multivitamin

Running around, getting up to mischief, learning new skills or just growing...kids bones and brains never rest! Centrum Kids Chewables has been developed with a unique combination of balanced nutrients to support their nutrition.

Why Choose Centrum Kids Chewables?

• From the World’s No.1 Multivitamin†
  • More than 35 years of nutritional science expertise
  • Tested to high quality standards
  • Free from gluten, lactose, nuts and wheat
  • Great tasting chewable multivitamin for children

Cómo no estaría atenta una madre, a reforzar la parte vitamìnica de sus hijos? Tengo un hijo muy hiperactivo y con el tema del covid, he reforzado su sistema inmune con vitaminas y goza de muy buena salud. Las recomiendo!
What is teasing like ??
Do you have these? Are they good?
Start your review of Centrum® Kids Chewables Multivitamin!
How would you rate this product?
Erin S.
Pittsfield, MA
When seeking out an alternative to "gummies," I reached from Centrum Kids. The gummy varieties are too much like candy and I want my children to be able to distinguish between the two. I feel that all the vitamins we need are supplied by a healthy and balanced diet but on those days when we make poor food choices, it's helpful to have a supplement around! My children made the switch from gummy vitamins to the Centrum kids chewable tablets with no complaints. I've very happy with this product.
Nicole B.
Upland, PA
My son loves these vitamins and he is very picky. I even use them for myself. They taste like candy or fruit. They dissolve fast in your mouth
Sukita A.
West Chester, PA
My children love it, it is very good flavor, and it gives them everything necessary for their growth, because many times they do not want to feed as it should then give that push for their growth
Marcelino Q.
Realmente es muy saludable estas vitaminas para la salud de mi hijo y tener sus defensas fortaleciadas en todo momento. Para cada padre lo recomiendo para mantener a sus hijos saludables y fuertes .
Misty W.
Elliston
My kids dibt like medicines. So when trying these at first they were like no way. Once I told them I needed them to try too. Now I buy these cause kids will take their vitamins hassle free
Mija J R.
Albuquerque, NM
Tastes great & has the vitamins needed for the day! The children love the flavor & you can't go wrong with gummies! Be sure to have them drink lots of water when taking these vitamins. Gummy- type oral supplements tend to have a lot of sugar in them.
Whitney W.
I got these for my kids 8, 6 & 3. They loved them! They'd remind me & ask for their vitamins. So good theyd eat them like candy if they could!
Shelly E.
Kenansville, FL
My grandkids give me no problem at all taking these. Matter fact flavor and texture are so good they think they are getting candy so I must hide it
Kelli A.
These vitamins are great for kids and their are various flavors  and they are not pricey they are very affordable
Tiffany M.
Medford, NJ
This is what we give our son. We've been giving him these since he was able to start taking them! We love them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
dode O.