BY GENERIC

Centrum Flavor Burst Wild Grape Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement Adult Chews: Adult multivitamin you can take without food or water Includes B vitamins Contains antioxidants to help support the immune system Great tasting see more...

• Does anyone know if they have multi able flavors? 10 Answers
Katrina P.
Broadway, VA
I received a free sample of these from Centrum. I was not, however, asked to do a review in exchange. Anyway, I hate swallowing pills. Sure, I can do it fine, but it isn't something I like. I loved my gummy vitamins as a child and I ultimately stopped taking vitamins for a long time because most chewy vitamins are disgusting and I'm not going to remember to take a pill that I don't like. However, I honestly liked the flavor of these chews. I could eat them as candy (don't do that). I recommend them to anyone that hates pills but still needs a multivitamin.
Gina M.
I take my necessary medicine every day, but for some reason I don't take vitamins as well. Since I love grape flavored anything, I got these so I would want to take vitamins. I noticed that my bottle was getting less and less. I found out that my brother was sneaking them too because they taste so good! I couldn't recommend these enough. They're my favorite!
Emma C.
Corvallis, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really enjoyed these vitamins! My favorite part would have to be the fact that the grape flavor doesn't taste fake or medicinal! It actually tastes pretty similar to real grapes. The only thing I would change is the price! They are pretty spendy for a multivitamin.
Angelique  L.
Avoca, PA
I'm not really a fan of these flavored chewable multivitamins out on the market but I decided to try this one and it is actually pretty good. If you don't like taking traditional vitamins, I definitely recommend the gummies
Ayanna W.
I usually don't take vitamins but when I do I'll take them and after some time I'll get tired of taking these but I find these actually pretty good and I have Been taking them everyday since I brought them
Olivia B.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love these! It's never been easy for me to take multivitamins bescause they are always so big. These are the best alternative to get the vitamins you need and they have a pretty good taste.
Melissa T.
Bowling Green, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I do not like swallowing larger pills & would not take my vitamins daily until I found these. They are not the best tasting however they do taste good for a vitamin.
Rebecca A.
Marion, SC
These are so good I'm not a big vitamin taker but i will take these they don't taste like a vitamin at all they have a little bite but i would recommend them
Jackie R.
Hollywood, FL
Since I have been couponing there has been great deals on these vitamins and I have to say I am in love. These are great and I would recommend to anyone.
Jessica H.
Manchester, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like not having to swallow a typical gigantic multivitamin! These also have a great flavor, and all of the vitamins and minerals our diets deny!
Ayanna W.
Does anyone know if they have multi able flavors?