BY GENERIC

Centrum Flavor Burst Wild Grape Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement Adult Chews: Adult multivitamin you can take without food or water Includes B vitamins Contains antioxidants to help support the immune system Great tasting see more...

• Does anyone know if they have multi able flavors? 10 Answers
Katrina P.
Broadway, VA
I received a free sample of these from Centrum. I was not, however, asked to do a review in exchange. Anyway, I hate swallowing pills. Sure, I can do it fine, but it isn't something I like. I loved my gummy vitamins as a child and I ultimately stopped taking vitamins for a long time because most chewy vitamins are disgusting and I'm not going to remember to take a pill that I don't like. However, I honestly liked the flavor of these chews. I could eat them as candy (don't do that). I recommend them to anyone that hates pills but still needs a multivitamin.
Sophia R.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I really really love these vitamins very easy to take and awesome flavors and I'm getting my dose easily
Olivia B.
West Hartford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love these! It's never been easy for me to take multivitamins bescause they are always so big. These are the best alternative to get the vitamins you need and they have a pretty good taste.
Rukhsaar A.
Downers Grove, IL
These are a good option is you're looking for multivitamins but don't like taking the big pills. These are chewy and taste good
CJ M.
Chambersburg, PA
I care for my grandmother she takes these daily with no issues she is 83. they were Dr recommended but grandma approved
Jessica H.
Manchester, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I like not having to swallow a typical gigantic multivitamin! These also have a great flavor, and all of the vitamins and minerals our diets deny!
Gina M.
I take my necessary medicine every day, but for some reason I don't take vitamins as well. Since I love grape flavored anything, I got these so I would want to take vitamins. I noticed that my bottle was getting less and less. I found out that my brother was sneaking them too because they taste so good! I couldn't recommend these enough. They're my favorite!
Katherine M.
Las Vegas, NV
These are awesome because I can't barely swallow Dramamine or birth control pills, let alone vitamin pills!
Becky M.
This product is amazing highly recommend it to anyone searching for vitamins
Beverly H.
Jacksonville , FL
Love these easy t chew and great flavor some leave an after taste but I love these . It's hard for me to swallow pills so I take these.
Ayanna W.
Does anyone know if they have multi able flavors?