BY CENTRUM

A great-tasting chewable adult multivitamin with nutrients to help support your energy and immunity.*

• Does anyone know if they have multi able flavors? 10 Answers
Katrina P.
Broadway , VA
I received a free sample of these from Centrum. I was not, however, asked to do a review in exchange. Anyway, I hate swallowing pills. Sure, I can do it fine, but it isn't something I like. I loved my gummy vitamins as a child and I ultimately stopped taking vitamins for a long time because most chewy vitamins are disgusting and I'm not going to remember to take a pill that I don't like. However, I honestly liked the flavor of these chews. I could eat them as candy (don't do that). I recommend them to anyone that hates pills but still needs a multivitamin.
Gina M.
I take my necessary medicine every day, but for some reason I don't take vitamins as well. Since I love grape flavored anything, I got these so I would want to take vitamins. I noticed that my bottle was getting less and less. I found out that my brother was sneaking them too because they taste so good! I couldn't recommend these enough. They're my favorite!
Katrina P.
Broadway , VA
I received these as a free sample from Centrum. However, I was not asked to provide a review. That being said, I hate swallowing pills. Sure, I can do it, but I don't like it. Most chews don't taste good either. These really do. They taste so good I could eat the whole bottle like it was candy (don't try that). They are a bit pricey, but most vitamins are. I really like these and I don't mind taking my vitamins now.
Alexis L.
I really love these. They're up there with the One-A-Day gummies, which make taking a multivitamin not feel like taking a multivitamin. They're chewy and delicious, but I wish the dosage were higher per chewable because while I do enjoy eating them, 4 is a lot for one day and the little jar goes fairly quickly that way.
Emma C.
Albany, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really enjoyed these vitamins! My favorite part would have to be the fact that the grape flavor doesn't taste fake or medicinal! It actually tastes pretty similar to real grapes. The only thing I would change is the price! They are pretty spendy for a multivitamin.
Angelique  L.
Avoca, PA
I'm not really a fan of these flavored chewable multivitamins out on the market but I decided to try this one and it is actually pretty good. If you don't like taking traditional vitamins, I definitely recommend the gummies
Melanie W.
Coventry, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I would like to say that I've tried these great multivitamins, I like the taste of the grape flavor and it doesn't have a bad taste at all, I do recommend this for people that have trouble swallowing pills, great product
Criminelle L.
I love these! It's like being able to look forward to candy each morning. The perfect adult substitute to Flinstones vitamins. Only thing to keep in mind is that I think you have to eat 2-3 for a full serving.
Ayanna W.
I usually don't take vitamins but when I do I'll take them and after some time I'll get tired of taking these but I find these actually pretty good and I have Been taking them everyday since I brought them
Olivia B.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love these! It's never been easy for me to take multivitamins bescause they are always so big. These are the best alternative to get the vitamins you need and they have a pretty good taste.
Ayanna W.
Does anyone know if they have multi able flavors?