BY CENTRUM #28 in Vitamins & Supplements

Centrum FlavourBurst has a hard shell outside and a chewy, soft inside, providing essential nutrient support that tastes so good you'll never forget to take your vitamins again!

• Helps support the immune system, maintain healthy skin, metabolize carbohydrates, fat and proteins, and provides antioxidants to support good health
  • Available in great tasting Mixed Fruit and Tropical Fruit flavours

Buy on Amazon
  • "I will admit that they are a little pricey but they really do taste good and help you get your daily dose of vitamins!" in 12 reviews
  • "I had a coupon from doing a free sample from another WOMM site, and it was a great deal to buy some after the mission with a sale they had at Target." in 11 reviews
  • "Love Love Love these never used to take vitamins till i saw these on sale and decided to try them, they taste great i love all the flavors." in 9 reviews
Heather D.
I discovered these through a friend. These are chewy and have a good taste. The price is good for the amount of vitamins that Coke in a bottle. They did not disappoint. I will definitely repurchase and would recommend.
Jasmine M.
Sanford , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These vitamins were part of my list when I use to take gummies. It met my expectations and the price is now expensive. They taste delicious and I find them very effective. They help me with my focus and I recommend!
Kira S.
Moorpark, CA
How many of you like to take vitamins? If you are like me, you wouldn't raise your hand when asked this question. I have to admit, I don't regularly take a multivitamin, despite knowing that it is recommended & good for your overall health.

I've been pregnant 4 times since 2005, and of course would religiously take my pre-natal vitamins. I've always been given a prescription by my doctor, so I wasn't able to take the more appealing gummy option, that is now available. Let me just say, that traditional vitamins are gross! And, are no way, shape or form something I looked forward to doing each morning.

I recently sampled Centrum Flavor Burst, which was provided to me from Smiley360. All I can say is WOW! They taste like candy, similar to a Starburst, with a candy coating on the outside. The picture above is actually a 1/2 serving, so you would take 4 of these a day. Who wouldn't want to eat 4 pieces of candy, while getting all the nutrients of a vitamin? YES, Please! These are so fun! My children are going to be jealous!

I've never had a problem with vitamins upsetting my stomach, but if this happens to you, these would be a great alternative, because they can be taken without food or water!

The negatives to these vitamins are 8g of sugar per serving, corn syrup, hydrogenated coconut oil, artificial flavors & artificial colors. They're 50 calories per serving, so if you are dieting, you might want to "count" the calories! Despite these "facts" I like them, and prefer them to traditional vitamins.
Cristine M.
Sun City, CA
In my humble opinion I feel it is wrong to have vitamins that look like candy or gum. If children see this and happen to get into it they could be harmed because they ingested the whole product. Don't try and say "your children wouldn't" because you cannot possibly know until too late.

Also, unless your child's paediatrician or your Dr encourages vitamins it's not recommended. You need your blood tested because you could be consuming too much of one vitamin or not enough of the other.

Parents should also be careful about how they give pills to children. Don't take your own medication in front of children, and don't give a child medicine with another child present. Don't ever encourage a child to take a medicine because "it tastes good" or say that "it's like candy."

Symptoms of iron overdose include abdominal pain and vomiting. If you suspect that a child has taken vitamins or medicine they shouldn't have, contact your local poison hotline immediately.

Clifton Hts, PA
These Centrum Flavor Burst Chews Adult Multivitamins Mixed Fruit have a good taste with no after taste that is unpleasant. They are not sugar free or even close to it so just watch out for that. I have issues with my blood sugar spiking and dropping quickly so I have to make sure I am drinking plenty of water with these.

For every 4 chews, here is the vitamin breakdown (need 4 to get these amounts w/% of RDA):
Emma V.
Norwalk, CA
I saw this on Influenster first and I decided to go on its website just to see if they had any free samples Centrum was giving away, but unfortnately, that promotion ended. However my mom purchased them for me so I was fortunate to try it out and write another Influenster Review!

I am not a vitamin taker, but this is great and does not leave any bad after taste. It is also easy on the stomach so you don't have to chew the vitamins with the food. They do have these in children and adult so make sure you look at the packaging properly to ensure you pick up the appropriate one.

If there is a con to this product, I would say that you would have to take more than the regular dosing (which is more than one) to attain the minerals for the body, but I personally do not take 4. I take 2-3 chewables.

Vickie K.
Amarillo, TX
I received a sample pack with four of them in the pack, which is a serving size. I liked the taste (Wild Grape) of them and bought a bottle with the coupon that they sent with it. The bottle was about $10 with a $2 off coupon so about $8 (kinda crazy priced). The bottle only had 120 vitamins in it, that was 30 servings. It contains a lot of sugar (25g) which I noticed a little while later after looking at the bottle. It was a soft chewable so they were easy to chew, but it had an aweful after taste, very sour. It stayed in my teeth for awhile which made it even worse. I wish that the price would have be a little cheaper and maybe more in the bottle, but other than that It was a good product.
Jasdeep G.
My daily vitamin! It tastes like candy! It beats the chalky taste of typical vitamins. With these I am guaranteed to take my daily vitamin. I would recommend to everyone! I got mine at walmart
Linda L.
Does Centrum Flavor Burst Vitamins taste good?
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Do you like the chewable vitamins for than just swallowing with liquid?
Lisa O.
Is it me or are they a little hard at first?
Nadelyn P.
Hackensack, NJ
Are these to be taken before or after a meal?
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Are there any negative affects that come with taking these vitamins?