BY CENTRUM

Centrum Flavor Burst makes remembering to take your multivitamins easy. Not only will you look forward to each and every great-tasting chew, but they are also easy to take because they can be taken without food or water. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Heather |.
I discovered these through a friend. These are chewy and have a good taste. The price is good for the amount of vitamins that Coke in a bottle. They did not disappoint. I will definitely repurchase and would recommend.
Jasmine M.
Sanford , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These vitamins were part of my list when I use to take gummies. It met my expectations and the price is now expensive. They taste delicious and I find them very effective. They help me with my focus and I recommend!
Cindy L.
Toronto, WY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been taking these vitamins for many years and it tastes good, it’s chewable and doesn’t leave a bad after taste. This can be found at most grocery stores and pharmacies. My suggestion is to try Walmart as it is more affordable and less expensive.