BY CENTRUM #27 in Vitamins & Supplements

Dietary Supplements A New, Great-Tasting Chewable Adult Multivitamin New Centrum Flavor Burst Is A Uniquely Delicious, Chewable Adult Multivitamin Supplement With An Essential Vitamin Core, Great-Tasting Outside And Chewy Inside. Centrum Flavor Burst Makes Remembering To Take Your Multivitamins Easy. Not Only Will You Look Forward To Each And Every Great-Tasting Chew, But They Are Also Easy To Take Because They Can Be Taken Without Food Or Water. 1-877-Centrum Made In Canada *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease Warnings Contains:&Nbsp; Soy.&Nbsp; Not Formulated For Use In Children.&Nbsp; As With Any Supplement, If You Are Pregnant, Nursing, Or Taking Medication, Consult Your Doctor Before Use.&Nbsp; Do Not Exceed Suggested Use.&Nbsp; Important Information:&Nbsp; Long-Term Intake Of High Levels Of Vitamin A (Excluding That Sourced From Beta-Carotene) May Increase The Risk Of Osteoporosis In Adults.&Nbsp; Do Not Take This Product If Taking Other Vitamin A Supplements.&Nbsp; This Product Must Not Be Taken With Products Containing High Levels Of Vitamins A, D, Folic Acid, Or Zinc.&Nbsp; Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.&Nbsp; Bottle Sealed With Printed Foil Under Cap.&Nbsp; Do Not Use If Foil Is Torn. Disclaimer: Coupon Code Centrumthree Is Valid Up To 3 Uses Per Customer Thru March 9Th, 2013. Code Must Be Entered At Time Of Checkout To Apply Discount. Discount Only Applies To Select Items. Discount Does Not Apply To Electronics, Contacts, Pharmacy Or Photo Orders, Gift Card Purchases, Taxes Or Shipping Charges. Discount Cannot Be Combined With Other Promo Codes. Orders Must Be Placed By March 9, 2013 At 11:59Pm Central Time To Qualify. Timing Will Be Determined By Walgreens Server Clock. Offer Valid Online Only. &Nbsp; see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I will admit that they are a little pricey but they really do taste good and help you get your daily dose of vitamins!" in 12 reviews
  • "I had a coupon from doing a free sample from another WOMM site, and it was a great deal to buy some after the mission with a sale they had at Target." in 11 reviews
  • "Love Love Love these never used to take vitamins till i saw these on sale and decided to try them, they taste great i love all the flavors." in 9 reviews
Kristin R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I started taking these when the product first came out and they were practically giving them away for free. The flavor is great, and they got me back into taking vitamins daily. However, I feel that there are better products performance wise out there.
Ashlea G.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are ok tasting... not horrible but not great either... they do leave you with a slightly weird after taste but are good to break up the monogamy of a regular vitamin. I just happen to prefer the gummies.
Talisa N.
Rio dell, CA
These are my favorite vitamins for a chewable. They're absolutely delicious and that's what I love in a vitamin as well as that they have all the nutrition I need. Go try some you won't regret it!
Sophia H.
Sioux Falls , SD
The taste is amazing so you can't go wrong. I have actually felt quite a bit of energy as well.
Kira S.
Moorpark, CA
How many of you like to take vitamins? If you are like me, you wouldn't raise your hand when asked this question. I have to admit, I don't regularly take a multivitamin, despite knowing that it is recommended & good for your overall health.

I've been pregnant 4 times since 2005, and of course would religiously take my pre-natal vitamins. I've always been given a prescription by my doctor, so I wasn't able to take the more appealing gummy option, that is now available. Let me just say, that traditional vitamins are gross! And, are no way, shape or form something I looked forward to doing each morning.

I recently sampled Centrum Flavor Burst, which was provided to me from Smiley360. All I can say is WOW! They taste like candy, similar to a Starburst, with a candy coating on the outside. The picture above is actually a 1/2 serving, so you would take 4 of these a day. Who wouldn't want to eat 4 pieces of candy, while getting all the nutrients of a vitamin? YES, Please! These are so fun! My children are going to be jealous!

I've never had a problem with vitamins upsetting my stomach, but if this happens to you, these would be a great alternative, because they can be taken without food or water!

The negatives to these vitamins are 8g of sugar per serving, corn syrup, hydrogenated coconut oil, artificial flavors & artificial colors. They're 50 calories per serving, so if you are dieting, you might want to "count" the calories! Despite these "facts" I like them, and prefer them to traditional vitamins.
Cristine M.
Sun City, CA
In my humble opinion I feel it is wrong to have vitamins that look like candy or gum. If children see this and happen to get into it they could be harmed because they ingested the whole product. Don't try and say "your children wouldn't" because you cannot possibly know until too late.

Also, unless your child's paediatrician or your Dr encourages vitamins it's not recommended. You need your blood tested because you could be consuming too much of one vitamin or not enough of the other.

Parents should also be careful about how they give pills to children. Don't take your own medication in front of children, and don't give a child medicine with another child present. Don't ever encourage a child to take a medicine because "it tastes good" or say that "it's like candy."

Symptoms of iron overdose include abdominal pain and vomiting. If you suspect that a child has taken vitamins or medicine they shouldn't have, contact your local poison hotline immediately.

Emma V.
Norwalk, CA
I saw this on Influenster first and I decided to go on its website just to see if they had any free samples Centrum was giving away, but unfortnately, that promotion ended. However my mom purchased them for me so I was fortunate to try it out and write another Influenster Review!

I am not a vitamin taker, but this is great and does not leave any bad after taste. It is also easy on the stomach so you don't have to chew the vitamins with the food. They do have these in children and adult so make sure you look at the packaging properly to ensure you pick up the appropriate one.

If there is a con to this product, I would say that you would have to take more than the regular dosing (which is more than one) to attain the minerals for the body, but I personally do not take 4. I take 2-3 chewables.
Bridget F.
Clifton Hts, PA
These Centrum Flavor Burst Chews Adult Multivitamins Mixed Fruit have a good taste with no after taste that is unpleasant. They are not sugar free or even close to it so just watch out for that.

For every 4 chews, here is the vitamin breakdown (need 4 to get these amounts w/% of RDA):
Vitamin A- 2,000 IU 40%
Pantothenic Acid: 10 mg 100%
Iodine - 80 mcg 53%
Zinc- 5 mg 33%
Jasdeep G.
My daily vitamin! It tastes like candy! It beats the chalky taste of typical vitamins. With these I am guaranteed to take my daily vitamin. I would recommend to everyone! I got mine at walmart
Kayla D.
Dartmouth, Ma
Love Love Love these never used to take vitamins till i saw these on sale and decided to try them, they taste great i love all the flavors. Also they often have coupons and recently saw a bonus pack at target ! i see the small bottle range from $7-8.99 which isn't to bad considering the prices of some vitamins but still a tad pricey but recently there was a $3 coupon and i used it on the bonus pack that was $9.99 at target so got a 120 + 60 count bottle for $5.99 AWESOME deal deffinately a stock up price for these awesome chews
Linda L.
Does Centrum Flavor Burst Vitamins taste good?
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Do you like the chewable vitamins for than just swallowing with liquid?
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Are there any negative affects that come with taking these vitamins?
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Do you like that they come in assorted flavors?
Lisa O.
Is it me or are they a little hard at first?