BY CENTRUM

Dietary Supplements A New, Great-Tasting Chewable Adult Multivitamin New Centrum Flavor Burst Is A Uniquely Delicious, Chewable Adult Multivitamin Supplement With An Essential Vitamin Core, Great-Tasting Outside And Chewy Inside. Centrum Flavor Burst Makes Remembering To Take Your Multivitamins Easy. Not Only Will You Look Forward To Each And Every Great-Tasting Chew, But They Are Also Easy To Take Because They Can Be Taken Without Food Or Water. 1-877-Centrum Made In Canada *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease Warnings Contains:&Nbsp; Soy.&Nbsp; Not Formulated For Use In Children.&Nbsp; As With Any Supplement, If You Are Pregnant, Nursing, Or Taking Medication, Consult Your Doctor Before Use.&Nbsp; Do Not Exceed Suggested Use.&Nbsp; Important Information:&Nbsp; Long-Term Intake Of High Levels Of Vitamin A (Excluding That Sourced From Beta-Carotene) May Increase The Risk Of Osteoporosis In Adults.&Nbsp; Do Not Take This Product If Taking Other Vitamin A Supplements.&Nbsp; This Product Must Not Be Taken With Products Containing High Levels Of Vitamins A, D, Folic Acid, Or Zinc.&Nbsp; Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.&Nbsp; Bottle Sealed With Printed Foil Under Cap.&Nbsp; Do Not Use If Foil Is Torn. Disclaimer: Coupon Code Centrumthree Is Valid Up To 3 Uses Per Customer Thru March 9Th, 2013. Code Must Be Entered At Time Of Checkout To Apply Discount. Discount Only Applies To Select Items. Discount Does Not Apply To Electronics, Contacts, Pharmacy Or Photo Orders, Gift Card Purchases, Taxes Or Shipping Charges. Discount Cannot Be Combined With Other Promo Codes. Orders Must Be Placed By March 9, 2013 At 11:59Pm Central Time To Qualify. Timing Will Be Determined By Walgreens Server Clock. Offer Valid Online Only. see more...

Katrina P.
Broadway, VA
I received these as a free sample from Centrum. However, I was not asked to provide a review. That being said, I hate swallowing pills. Sure, I can do it, but I don't like it. Most chews don't taste good either. These really do. They taste so good I could eat the whole bottle like it was candy (don't try that). They are a bit pricey, but most vitamins are. I really like these and I don't mind taking my vitamins now.
Alexis L.
I really love these. They're up there with the One-A-Day gummies, which make taking a multivitamin not feel like taking a multivitamin. They're chewy and delicious, but I wish the dosage were higher per chewable because while I do enjoy eating them, 4 is a lot for one day and the little jar goes fairly quickly that way.
Melanie W.
Coventry, RI
I would like to say that I've tried these great multivitamins, I like the taste of the grape flavor and it doesn't have a bad taste at all, I do recommend this for people that have trouble swallowing pills, great product
Criminelle L.
I love these! It's like being able to look forward to candy each morning. The perfect adult substitute to Flinstones vitamins. Only thing to keep in mind is that I think you have to eat 2-3 for a full serving.
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
These gummies are great tasting, and especially made for adults that do not like to take horse-sized pills. I definitely recommend this product to adults that do not taking pills.
Kaylee M.
N Hollywood, CA
I loved these as a kid. I always looked forward to having them each morning with my breakfast before school. They tasted amazing
Cindy M.
Meadville, MS
I really feel silly taking these sometimes but they are so good. It's a treat that's good for me.
Phil A.
These gummies are the only way my wife will take her vitamins every day, great idea
Nikki D.
I so love centrum gummies they are so delicious and and nit too sweet either i would say more on the fruity side its just so easy to consume since I'm not a fan of the huge tablets.