BY CENTRUM

Helps Support Healthy Growth & Development+* Helps Support Immunity^* +Refers to key nutrients for growth and development ^Refers to key antioxidants, including Vitamins A, C, and E. Questions? Comments? Call 1-877-CENTRUM *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tina C.
I really needed to take a multivitamin, but I have a really hard time swallowing large pills. The gummies didn't really appeal to me either. I found them at Walmart and they're still reasonably priced. I've found that with these I don't get nauseous taking them on an empty stomach like I do with traditional vitamins. The taste isn't awesome, but they're alright and do what they're supposed to!
Steph B.
I cannot say that I'm a fan of the way these taste. They certainly smell a great deal better than most multivitamins. I get all of my needed vitamins, so I will not complain.
Phil A.
Our whole family takes this line of vitamins, and they love vitamin time, and the price is great
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA
I took these as a kid and I can't wait for my family to try them they are pretty good and I like the fact that I took these and my kids cam too
Kaitlyn H.
Somerset , KY
Great choice in vitamins! I took these as a kid and my children probably will when they get that age.
How do they taste.
Phil A.
Anyone find coupons for these