BY CENTRUM #36 in Multivitamins

For those who have difficulty with tablets, Centrum® Chewables come in a convenient chewable tablet you can take without water. The chewable tablet contains 100% of the daily value of 13 essential vitamins and minerals. Plus, Centrum Chewables applies the latest nutritional science to bring you a complete multivitamin with key nutrients to help support your energy¥, immunity^, and metabolism.±*

That’s nutrition made easy.

Sucrose, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Mannitol, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Monoand Di-glycerides, Pregelatinized Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Stearic Acid, dlAlpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E). Contains <2% of: Aspartame,** BetaCarotene, BHT (to preserve freshness), Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Carbonyl Iron, Carrageenan, Cholecalciferol (Vit. D3 ), Chromic Chloride, Citric Acid, Cupric Oxide, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12), Folic Acid, Gelatin, Guar Gum, Magnesium Stearate, Malic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Niacinamide, Phytonadione (Vit. K), Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6 ), Riboflavin (Vit. B2 ), Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Molybdate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1 ), Tocopherols (to preserve freshness), Vitamin A Acetate, Yellow 6 Lake, Zinc Oxide.

Makayla T.
Sun City West, AZ
I like these because they have a wide range of vitamins included in them. For me being a vegetarian iron is an important one and actually isn’t in a lot of vitamins. However this one has it! I notice when I remember to take it consistently my hair and nails really respond! And I don’t bruise as easily either! Great multivitamin!
Ani H.
I recently started taking these multi mineral vitamins and I feel like I can see a difference. My nails have gotten a little stronger and my hair doesn’t fall out as much. The only con that I noticed was that if I took them on an empty stomach I felt very nauseous, but that’s pretty normal for any vitamin/drug you take.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
These ate great chewable vitamins for people who can't take or swallow whole vitamins. They have a nice flavor and don't leave a chalky after taste in your mouth while providing the vitamins and minerals you need.
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
These are easy to take since they're chewable (I have problems swallowing pills) and really convenient, but they have a weird, pretty unpleasant taste. Where's the orange flavor?

They also give me a nasty burp around 15-20 minutes after taking them. It makes me feel as if I've eaten something rotten. Due to that and the weird flavor, I won't purchase these again. I've since switched to a gummy.
Tina C.
I really needed to take a multivitamin, but I have a really hard time swallowing large pills. The gummies didn't really appeal to me either. I found them at Walmart and they're still reasonably priced. I've found that with these I don't get nauseous taking them on an empty stomach like I do with traditional vitamins. The taste isn't awesome, but they're alright and do what they're supposed to!
Veronica M.
DORAL, FLORIDA
Siempre he usado cetrum cuando se trata de medicinas, me gusta porque lo encuentro en cualquier farmacia sin problemas, cubre gran parte de las necesidades diarias, y mi mama siendo nutricionista lo recomienda como suplemento a quienes tienen algun deficit y les ha ido bien !
Vineetaa S.
Boca Raton, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Centrum multivitamin is really great. I've been using this for quiet a while now and have also repurchased various times. This orange flavor tastes very nice, does not get stuck in my teeth (as it needs to be chewed) and gives me the extra boost I need to keep from getting sick.
Steph B.
I cannot say that I'm a fan of the way these taste. They certainly smell a great deal better than most multivitamins. I get all of my needed vitamins, so I will not complain.
Kristina W.
Pearland, TX
I'm a fan of chewable supplements! This is absolutely perfect for me. It has this orange flavor, reminds me of my vitamins when I was a kid. This can be found in any drug store shelf. Highly recommend!
Mary R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I been taking this vitamins for over a year and I can say is they are great vitamins to have. They taste good and not with a chalky after taste.
Denise W.
Dugger, IN
Do you get enough vitamins in your diet?
Phil A.
How do they taste.
Phil A.
Anyone find coupons for these