BY CENTRUM #33 in Multivitamins

Centrum® Adults has key nutrients to help support your energy, immunity,and metabolism. Plus, Centrum® Adults is now verified non-GMO and gluten free. To learn more, visit our non-GMO standard page.

Providing essential nutrients, Centrum® is backed by over 35 years of nutritional science to bring you the most complete multivitamin.

Most recommended. Most studied. Most preferred.

For the Most Important Parts of You®

Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferrous Fumarate, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Maltodextrin. Contains < 2% of: Beta-Carotene, BHT (to preserve freshness), Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Cholecalciferol (Vit. D3 ), Chromium Picolinate, Corn Starch, Crospovidone, Copper Sulfate, Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12), Folic Acid, Gelatin, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Magnesium Stearate, Manganese Sulfate, Modified Corn Starch, Niacinamide, Nickelous Sulfate, Phytonadione (Vit. K), Polyethylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Potassium Iodide, Pregelatinized Corn Starch, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6 ), Riboflavin (Vit. B2 ), Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Ascorbate (to preserve freshness), Sodium Metavanadate, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Stannous Chloride, Talc, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1 ), Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherols (to preserve freshness), Vitamin A Acetate, Yellow 6 Lake, Zinc Oxide.

Cristina G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
After a regular check up, my blood work came back stating I was a little low on iron. My doctor said to eat more beef rather that take iron tablets bc one can over dose on iron, which is not healthy. Plus, I only needed a little so eating more beef could cure that. The problem, not into beef. So, I started taking these multivitamins. Not only do they have the correct amount of iron, but I’m receiving other vitamins and minerals I was missing out. I even feel better and have more energy and sleep better.
Michelle L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the only brand that I use for use now. I enjoy using this brand. They go on sale often and I usually buy these at Walgreen. I believe in a healthy life and I believe this helps me.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using Centrum as my multi vitamin for so many years. It is highly recommended by my doctor and others I have spoken with. I like the complete daily values of vitamins it supplies each time I take one. Centrum is a very trusted brand and I have no plans of switching to another.
Allison L.
Greenwich, NJ
This is a great multivitamin if you’re looking for one that red dye free. Unfortunately red dye is such a bad ingredient but almost every multivitamin has it!

I’ve been taking this for about a year now and I can tell a difference with my energy and especially hair growth. My hair has grown 6 inches over the past 8 months alone which is incredible. I feel healthier all around! I’ll continue to use this product
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’ve been using this brand of vitamins with my husband for over 5 years and they do feel like the best choice. Absorption is quick, no irritation after taking it. Keeps us healthier since it has a good balance of various vitamins and minerals
Queen_VR25 r.
omaha ne
Such an amazing vitamins I love them I take a one everyday and I have seen a change like my nails are growing healthier and stronger my sling looks great and my hair as been growing .this is a MUST have !
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I tried some vitamins a few months ago and they made my heart have palpitations. I thought of trying Centrum this time because I get sick really easy and I need some good vitamins to protect my immune system. Today is the 4th day I took them and I did notice difference. It makes me feel more energetic. I hope they will help my immune system and my health too. They are pretty expensive though and you can find it at Walmart.
Amanda R.
Laredo, TX
I recently had a surgery and I take these vitamins every single day for 6months straight already. If I go a day without taking them I feel weak without any energy. These are a total must for my health and energy.
Bridget B.
Crown Point , IN
I have been using Centrum Multivitamins for years and years. Thew a full of all of the nutrients and vitamins that your body needs. They are easy to swallow (for me anyway). I have found that I like the gummy vitamins better than these, but these do the trick as well.
Felicia H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I take multivitamins every single day and figured I would try the Centrum brand to see if I could tell a difference between it and other brands. Overall this multivitamin gets the job done but I did not notice a difference in it..... that is, except for the price.