Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersCentrix
Q Zone Dryer with FREE Friction Free Tourmaline Mini Flat Iron

Centrix Q Zone Dryer with FREE Friction Free Tourmaline Mini Flat Iron

by Centrix

Centrix Q Zone Dryer with FREE Friction Free Tourmaline Mini Flat Iron Home - Bed & Bath Bath - Shop all Bath - Shop all Bath

What's the quality of this product
Start your review of Centrix Q Zone Dryer with FREE Friction Free Tourmaline Mini Flat Iron!
How would you rate this product?
Sammie M.
Fresno, CA
This two in one is so great. It actually worked better than I expected. It's pretty affordable.
Breana G.
They both work great! I was really surprised I thought it would be smaller but they are good sizes!
Sarah S.
Sioux City, IA
Two in one. what a prefect idea. these two items I use daily. if I don't then my hair is a hot mess
Monique G.
I love this combo. The hair dryer works great and the little mini flat iron works great for bangs
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
I love this blow dryer it is amazing. It straight out my hair fast and the flat iron
Marelynnnn _.
Bronx, NY
I love this blow dryer plus the flat iron because it does such a great job on my hair and I would recommend it to any and everybody.
Jenn L.
This is wonderful! I absolutely love these. I was so worried when mine broke, thought I would try this. I was not disappointed!
Awilda C.
It's a must have. I love how when I blow dry my hair it does the job right away and I don't have to stay on o s piece hours. The mini iron it's great for all the soft spots he try to avoid.
Justine A.
3,036 reviews
I love this dryer! My hair stylist uses this one and my old dryer broke so I purchased one as well. I am happy with the results. I also have the flat iron and it is amazing.
Dani K.
Edmonton, AB
I love this set. it is a great blow dryer and the mini straightener is great for just straightening a little bit. my hair is naturally straight but there is one wavy part. so a tiny straighter is a great way to deal with it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...