BY SKIP HOP

Wherever you roam, central park is ready for the beach, park or playtime at home! Once you reach your destination, it unfolds into a spacious 5' x 5' water-resistant blanket, keeping everyone's picnic clean and dry. This versatile blanket features an insulated cooler bag to chill snacks and drinks; there's even room for mom and dad's essentials. Detach the cooler bag and it's a compact messenger for quick trips to the ice cream stand!â features:â spacious, lightweight 5' x 5' blanket; easy to fold & compact; insulated cooler bag holds food & drinks; add an ice pack for a full day out; unzip cooler... see more...

• What is the difference between this outdoor blanket and a regular...1 Answers
  • This looks helpful, has it been?3 Answers
  • Would something like this be worth getting? Now my girl is 1 and ...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sarah R.
I definitely wish I had one of these when we would go on picnics or watching baseball games with my little one it seems like a really good idea would definitely be getting this if we have another kid or if we even just go picnicking more
Annie H.
I love this! We were looking for something compact and convenient to take on park trips and to the beach. We came upon this on Amazon and were sold! It's someday to clean up also. A staple on my trips to the park!
Melissa M.
Jefferson Hls, PA
I love skip hop products. I have several including this blanket and I'm totally in love. We use this blanket at the park and the beach. It's easy to fold up and wipe off. Water resistant too!
Meaghan D.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This thing is really cool. It folds up to a small satchel size but unfolds to a large blanket that is water resistant on the other side. We have used ours at the beach and it is wonderful.
Jaide R.
Yelm, WA
This bag was perfect when I had a baby and a toddler at the same time. Fashionable, it had so many pockets and was super handy! The pattern was so cute!
Jessica R.
Mattawan , MI
I love Skip Hop! The blanket is easy to fold and unfold, thick so water doesn't get through, but lightweight so it's not a problem to Carrie. Love the blanket!
Juliana D.
Great thing to have on hand. Its great for the park or the beach and is resistant to stains and also water.
Jennifer I.
Davenport, IA
Love Skip Hop! Easy to clean, easy to use and very versatile! Highly recommend!
Mary E.
Grand Rapids , MI
I use this often for picnics at the park or at the beach. Love how the bottom is water resistant. The attached bag is convenient to grab and go quickly.
Denise S.
Brooklyn , NY
I REALLY LOVE this product. I'm an NYC mom and this is a great on the go blanket for picnics and play dates in the park. It folds up nicely, is very lightweight and wipes clean easily. I highly recommend this I have used it often.
Alicia K.
Would something like this be worth getting? Now my girl is 1 and we will be going out more to the beach and parks. Just don't want to spend money that isn't necessarily something that is great.
Angela H.
This looks helpful, has it been?
Tristen G.
What is the difference between this outdoor blanket and a regular quilt or blanket?