Grocerycentral market heb
Solid White Albacore Tuna, 5 Oz (Pack of 6)

Central Market HEB Solid White Albacore Tuna, 5 Oz (Pack of 6)

by central market heb

5 Oz Can (Pack of 6, Total of 30 Oz) . Dolphin Safe . All Natural, Packed in Spring Water . Wild Caught .

5 Oz Can (Pack of 6, Total of 30 Oz); Dolphin Safe; All Natural, Packed in Spring Water; Wild Caught

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Central Market HEB Solid White Albacore Tuna, 5 Oz (Pack of 6)!
Nestor G.
Los Fresnos, TX
I tried albacore in San Antonio texas and as well in Austin texas. When i use to live there anf the food from heb is amazing!
Brenda G.
Edinburg
I love my HEB and this product confirms my reason to always stay true to HEB brands. I decided to try it and gave it a go. The flavor was not super fishy which I loved and then proceeded to make my favorite snack - Albacore Tuna with peas, carrots, mayo and lemon with crackers on the side...YUM!

Looking for your answer?