Central Life Sciences Adams Flea & Tick Cleansing Shampoo with Pyrethrin, 12-ounce

BY CENTRAL LIFE SCIENCES

• Does this work for relieving ticks & fleas? And is this a good br...1 Answers
Ashlyn M.
Salisbury, NC
This stuff works miracles! I highly recommend this companies products! I watch the fleas jump off my cats! Along with the mist spray I will never use anything else!
Luisa O.
I use this for all my furry little pets. It really does help rid them of fleas you can even see them fall off when washing the shampoo out
Sami N.
Pearl City, IL
Great flea and tick shampoo! Not a fan of the smell but works wonders on my cat when she got fleas really bad.
Daletnia C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Works great we waged our dog pepper with it and we can say in 2 washes we saw that it eliminated our flea issues
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Central Life Sciences Adams Flea & Tick Cleansing Shampoo with Pyrethrin is a great dog shampoo. In the hot summer is when fleas and ticks thrive, protect your pet the best way you can with Central Life Sciences Adams Flea & Tick Cleansing Shampoo with Pyrethrin.
Jackie S.
Caryville , TN
This product is good we had a tick out break in our house a couple years six dogs. we tried two other brands but they ticks still made it out alive so we went to Walmart got this and prayed it worked come out it did. it's cheap works wonders too
LaJessica M.
Does this work for relieving ticks & fleas? And is this a good brand? Otherwise, what do you recommend?