BY CENTRAL LIFE SCIENCES

Shop for Pet Supplies & Wildlife at The Home Depot. Shampoos clean your pet, kill adult fleas and ticks and wash away flea dirt larvae love to eat. Shampoos with an IGR kill flea eggs and larvae too. The active ingredients need time to work, so make sure to leave the shampoo on your pet as long as the label specifies before rinsing it out. see more...

April W.
April W.
The only thing I found that kills them blood suckers and their disgusting children! Die!!!! I hate fleas. We don't have but one or two on my cats because I comb them everyday with s flea comb. This kills the larva which is what you need dead so they don't hatch! Smells great too. My cats are happy.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Fort Worth, TX
Pet Lover Expert
Central Life Sciences 12 Oz. Ready-to-Use Dog and Cat Shampoo Hands down the best flea shampoo we've found! I love that this can be used on dogs and cats over 12 weeks of age and not only kills fleas, but flea eggs, ticks, and lice as well. It's much more simple to use than most other flea products. It does not require you to leave in the coat for several minutes, wrestling with a I'm irritated wet pup...you simply lather well and rinse!

I was impressed at how quickly it began killing the fleas! I instantly started seeing the fleas dying and falling off my dog once it began to lather up.

The scent is very pleasant and fresh. The shampoo lathers up really nice, and rinses effortlessly, and left my pups coat incredibly soft and shiny. I didn't notice any irritation from the shampoo on him, or my hands. I will continue to purchase this AMAZING product!
brittney k.
brittney k.
West Suffield, CT
This product works very well with killing fleas I found a flea on my cat used this product just a small amount and you can see that the fleas Were Dying & Falling off while rinsing highly recommend for fleas and probably takes two a good product to recommend anyone with animals with fleas or ticks.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
I didn't like this shampoo. Gave my two large cats a bath with it and I didn't feel like it cleaned them very well. The smell could definitely be improved. One of the biggest things I look for when buying a pet shampoo is the scent.
Angela k.
Angela k.
Barbourville, KY
If your cat or dog goes outside I highly recommend the Adam shampoo! After you use this on your pet there will not be any fleas or ticks. I love this shampoo! It even has a nice smell.
Christina s.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
This has worked great with all my animals. I will always Lee buying this for them because I have never found a flea and I give them a bath at least once a week. It smells great also.
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Milford, DE
We use all summer long as a helpful flea/ tick preventative. We also use frontline as well, and cedar chips in the kennel. But can necer be too careful with lyme disease etc.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Salem
Is the go to for when I'm washing my pets it works great and make them smell good!!! It's basically sold everywhere
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Pet Lover Expert
Works fairly well on my dog regarding getting rid of the fleas, but it leaves his skin dry and sometimes flakey.