BY CENTRAL GARDEN AND PET #75 in Bird Food

Pennington Ultra Waste Free Blend Bird Seed, 6 lbs: Enriched with bird-kote Each seed is sealed with a nutritious coating containing vitamins and minerals that are beneficial to the health of wild birds Contains 100% real fruit, nuts, seeds and grains Attracts a wide variety of birds including feathered favorites like cardinals, nuthatches, finch, blue jays, chickadees and grosbeaks The mixture contains no hulls, which means no mess since it's all edible mix see more...

Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
This is the brand we always buy. It sells fast so sometimes we can’t get it. Walmart has the cheapest price! I highly recommend it. It can make a mess but the birds will pick it off the ground or porch.
Kayla B.
Huntsville, TX
I love this bird feed. I usually buy the 10 lb bag of the classic feed, but this would work well, too. I got it at my local Walmart. The feed has helped attract blue jays, finches, cardinals, pidgeons, mockingbirds, and ofcourse the squirrels. The key to keeping squirrels away is a good type of feeder, but the squirrels I have here only eat a certain type of seed out of the bag so the birds get the rest. It's been great bird-watching off my back porch thanks to this feed.