BY CENTON #11 in Memory Cards

Centon MP Essential 16GB microSDHC Class 10 Memory Card: 16GB Capacity Class 10 Speed Rating Includes Full SD adapter Form factor: microSDHC (Secure Digital High Capacity) see more...

• Is Adapter a reliable type of memory card?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
I loved using these microchips back when I had a Blackberry. This is a decent size microchip, but if you are like me and you like to take a lot of pictures you may as well upgrade to something like a 32GB microchip instead. But this brand is very good.
Melissa K.
It has a good write speed for a DSLR, I use it currently and I don't notice a lag at all. It even works well when I'm on rapid fire mode.
Candice L.
This a good memory card for if you like a good about of either songs, pictures, videos and what not for your cameras or phones
Hilary T.
Auburn, CA
This memory card does the job well. I use it in my DSLR and have used it to store my photos, it does the job with minimal loss.
Lauren G.
Hindley, Wigan
I LOVE these micro sd cards, I can put them in my phone and I instantly have extra memory for photos
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Is Adapter a reliable type of memory card?