BY CENTO

Cento® All Natural Plum Shaped Vine Ripened Italian Style Whole Peeled Tomatoes with Basil Leaf.
Fresh pack. see more...

• Do they sell this in the regular supermarket or in specia...7 Answers
Jennah S.
Staten Island, NY
I freaking love these tomatoes!! I found a recipe a little while ago for fresh marinara sauce and making it was the best decision I ever made! It's become a staple in my house and it constatly requested when I have company come over! It's so fresh and helps pull together the meal so well!!
monique g.
Suwanee, GA
This was recommended by a friends Grandmother who was born in Italy and made her very own sauce from scratch every week. It really makes a difference when you use these tomatoes than others. I don't know what makes this brand so much better but it is obvious with the finished dish every time! I refuse to use any other brand.
Tanya R.
Ashland, KY
I love to cook with these tomatoes, they are not messy you just open the can and add them to whatever. I put them in my chili they even have seasoning or you can make macaroni and tomatoes love them!!!!
Melissa F.
Prattville, AL
The best canned tomatoes available! Delicious fresh tomatoes make a world of difference to sauces and soups! A bit more expensive than other brands but absolutely worth it!
shantel B.
Midland, TX
This is awesome for elbows in tomato sauce, pasta as well as mixing marinara sauce. For those making pizza from scratch this is also good as a pizza sauce. It is also good to mix it with ketchup to give the ketchup sauce a stronger tomato flavor
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
One of my favorite tomatoes. I use this when I make my Sunday gravy. They have the slight hint of basil and it' always taste fresh.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Great product to use when making my homemade marinara or pizza sauce. Very flavorful and saves time on cooking your own tomatoes.
S Z.
Throw into any dish!! So flavorful and easy. This is a necessity in my home. Try it. Get hooked.
Melissa L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these. I use these in so many recipes like lasagna and chilli just to name a few.
Denise G.
Lancaster , TX
Great to use on marinara or other tomato based sauces. It is delicious and flavorful!
Denise G.
Lancaster , TX
Do they sell this in the regular supermarket or in specialty ones?