BY CENTO

Cento® Double-Concentrated Tomato Paste.
All natural.
100% Italian. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kelley C.
Dumas, AR
This is the only way one needs to buy tomato paste. Unless you're making a vat of soup or chili, this just takes the cake. Great taste that isn't bitter like some paste can be
Wendy K.
Dowagiac, MI
This tomato paste has great flavor, and I really like being able to just use a tablespoon or so at a time -- much more convenient than opening a can and dealing with leftovers that I'll forget I have!
Rachel K.
Cleveland, TN
My husband loves this paste! He uses it in his homemade spaghetti sauce and sometimes just eats it by the spoonful. I think it's cool that it comes in a squeeze tube like acrylic paint or toothpaste.
Ashley S.
Columbus, OH
This paste is a life saver! It adds so much depth to my recipes and I no longer end up wasting so much tomato paste when I don't need an entire can. I put it in so many things for flavor and color.
Gabriela P.
Frederick, MD
I like to use it for my homemade napolitana sauce... What I like is that you don't have to use the entire paste at once, you can save what's left in the fridge and make another sauce later.
Rhianne G.
Preston, Lancashire
I really love tomato paste as it tastes good and adds to so many different meals