Cento San Marzano Certified Peeled Tomatoes uploaded by Leidi R.

BY CENTO

Cento® San Marzano® Peeled Tomatoes.
With basil leaf.
Certified. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Mallory A.
I love using San Marzano tomatoes but cannot stand when basil is added to the can. I do not like the taste of it at all. I love making sauce and prefer to add fresh basil. I also can never find Cento San Marzano Cert. Tomatoes without basil and I find this very annoying.
Terri M.
Merriam, KS
Without question the best tomatoes for homemade sauce. The quality is unmatched, I try to save money where I can in the grocery store but I won't skimp on these tomatoes. If you have a good base tomato sauce your dinner options are endless.
Joanne H.
These are the best tomatoes to make your own sauce with! I love the basil leaf in there, although they do have it without the leaf as well. I can get three 28 oz cans at Costco for a great price.
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
San Marzano tomatoes are awesome! They are far superior. They make great sauces and soups.
christyne b.
I love using this when I am making my homemade spaghetti sauce. It's super fresh.
Kim P.
Lexington, SC
These tomatoes are awesome! They are a quality tomato that are great in recipes!
Kelso L.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite tomatoes to use when it comes to Sunday Gravy!! I add some fresh garlic and basil and that's all I need.