BY CENTO

Cento® Spanish Stuffed Queen Olives with Minced Pimiento.
All natural.
Trust your family with our family. see more...

Paloma G.
These are delicious olives, they have a rich flavor to it. I don't mind eating them alone at all, but they pair really well on salads or dishes.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
Yummy green olives. Lol I love putting these olives in my rice and beans and in my egg salad. Or just eating them on the side of any dish.
Sindy I.
These are so good and not salty at all. I can eat these all day if I could hahaha I put it in my food and my salads I love it!
Rania F.
Grand Blanc, MI
I absolutely love olives and these are on the top of my list for being my favorite.
Samantha R.
Old Bridge, NJ
Great brand of olives! Tasty and not too salty. If you like olives try these!
Hope m.
A must have if you love stuffed olives. .. go great in a healthy salad. .....