BY CENTO

Cento Pepperoncini: Low calorie Low cholesterol Low fat Low saturated fat Imported Kosher see more...

Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love these with pizza! That's really the only time I use them but I'm sure they could be used with so many more things. I love the mild spicy/ sweet taste. I recommend these to everyone and always keep a jar at the house!
Amber Y.
Amber Y.
Foodie Expert
These are so good! They go great with a lot of things or just to snack on. Highly recommend! #yum #favorite #delish
Veronica J.
Veronica J.
These go great with pretty much anything. my favorite is Mississippi pot roast. yummy and not that spicy
Johanna l.
Johanna l.
Foodie Expert
These go well with Italian beefs or chilli dogs OMG they are delicious good pair
Abby S.
Abby S.
Shaker Hts, OH
Foodie Expert
I love eating these! They are really good to just eat by themselves. Plus, the spicy flavor can really help to curb hunger and cravings.
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
Yes. Yes. Yeeees. These were added on accident to a grinder I ordered a few months ago, didn't notice and ate. I was pretty well shocked because these have quite the kick, but man oh man. Got me hooked instantly. I usually like to buy the deli sliced ones, as the whole ones have a much bigger kick to 'em. Loveee.
Annemarie C.
Annemarie C.
BRONX, NY
Foodie Expert
CAN DO PEPPERONCINI are perfect for my chicken scarparlio recipe. Perfect amount of heat.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
There is never a moment when I don't have these on hand! I put the peppers in so many crock pot meals for extra flavor and some spice. I even use the liquid in spaghetti sauces and bloody Mary's! #pantrystaple
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend loves eating these right out of the jar, but my all time favorite way to enjoy these is in salads. They're great to put in salads, in pizza and just to eat on their own.
Erin W.
Erin W.
Sparks, NV
Love me some pepperoncini like a good Sicilian girl lol. I eat them right out of the jar or put them in Sandwiches.