BY CENTO #25 in Pickled Vegetables

Cento Pepperoncini: Low calorie Low cholesterol Low fat Low saturated fat Imported Kosher see more...

Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
These are usually very good. Sometimes the amount of heat they bring varies from jar to jar but they're crunchy and not mushy which I find in other brands. They're super cheap and add flavor to everything. I like them by themselves or on a charcuterie plate.
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
Yes. Yes. Yeeees. These were added on accident to a grinder I ordered a few months ago, didn't notice and ate. I was pretty well shocked because these have quite the kick, but man oh man. Got me hooked instantly. I usually like to buy the deli sliced ones, as the whole ones have a much bigger kick to 'em. Loveee.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Absolutely love these with pizza! That's really the only time I use them but I'm sure they could be used with so many more things. I love the mild spicy/ sweet taste. I recommend these to everyone and always keep a jar at the house!
Ashley S.
Columbus, OH
There is never a moment when I don't have these on hand! I put the peppers in so many crock pot meals for extra flavor and some spice. I even use the liquid in spaghetti sauces and bloody Mary's! #pantrystaple
jessica t.
Lake Charles, LA
I love adding these to my salads. It gives a similar taste as the Olive Garden salads, which I love, and adds some good texture and flavor. This is a staple in my home since I eat salads daily!
Desiree g.
Live love love these! I started eating them while pregnant with my daughter (3) and never really stopped! They add the perfect kick to just about everything and anything!! Cento is definitely the best I have found yet! They are always crispy with a great flavor!
Jessica A.
Austin, TX
My boyfriend loves eating these right out of the jar, but my all time favorite way to enjoy these is in salads. They're great to put in salads, in pizza and just to eat on their own.
Shannon B.
These are good and they aren't too spicy if u want a mildier pepper.I love to switch it up between mild peppers and extremely hot ones,these are great in salad or even with Mexican or Italian dishes.
Abby S.
Shaker Hts, OH
I love eating these! They are really good to just eat by themselves. Plus, the spicy flavor can really help to curb hunger and cravings.
Krisna S.
Pittsburg, CA
You can eat these with everything! Not everything but mostly everything! Adds the perfect kick and crunch to your meal