Cento Pepperoncini

by Cento

Cento Pepperoncini: Low calorie Low cholesterol Low fat Low saturated fat Imported Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cento Pepperoncini!
Kelly C.
Morristown, NJ
Cento Pepperoncini uploaded by Kelly C.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I loveeeee these. These are great to have on a platter for an antipasto or in a salad. Great flavor with a huge kick! I like this brand best as the taste is not only great but there’s a ton of them inside.
Erika B.
Marengo, OH
These are usually very good. Sometimes the amount of heat they bring varies from jar to jar but they're crunchy and not mushy which I find in other brands. They're super cheap and add flavor to everything. I like them by themselves or on a charcuterie plate.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Absolutely love these with pizza! That's really the only time I use them but I'm sure they could be used with so many more things. I love the mild spicy/ sweet taste. I recommend these to everyone and always keep a jar at the house!
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
Yes. Yes. Yeeees. These were added on accident to a grinder I ordered a few months ago, didn't notice and ate. I was pretty well shocked because these have quite the kick, but man oh man. Got me hooked instantly. I usually like to buy the deli sliced ones, as the whole ones have a much bigger kick to 'em. Loveee.
Annemarie C.
Bronx, NY
CAN DO PEPPERONCINI are perfect for my chicken scarparlio recipe. Perfect amount of heat.
Abby D.
Willoughby, OH
I love eating these! They are really good to just eat by themselves. Plus, the spicy flavor can really help to curb hunger and cravings.
Veronica J.
These go great with pretty much anything. my favorite is Mississippi pot roast. yummy and not that spicy
Johanna L.
These go well with Italian beefs or chilli dogs OMG they are delicious good pair
Amber Y.
These are so good! They go great with a lot of things or just to snack on. Highly recommend! #yum #favorite #delish
toni P.
Somerset, NJ
I love these peppers and this brand.. the cherry peppers that they make are amazing

Looking for your answer?