BY CENTO

Cento® Fresh Packed Quartered & Marinated Artichoke Hearts. see more...

Hillary Starbright C.
San Diego, CA
I love these artichoke hearts! I use them in a super-easy chicken and artichoke soup with lots of other veggies and some cream. The lemony tang of the artichokes and bribe make for an amazing soup!
C M.
I always have a jar of these in my pantry. Great to add to salad or pasta. I'm always glad I have it when I realize I forget to buy fresh vegetables
Mallory C.
My go to brand for artichokes and other extras. The marinade is a great addition to the flavor. I add this to pasta and salads. Yum!
This is a really good addition to salads and pastas, hot or cold! Great flavor, lots of good fiber and just plain delicious!!