BY KEHE DISTRIBUTORS #43 in Salt

Celtic Sea Salt Brand is hand-harvested, sun-dried whole salt. with no additives, Celtic Sea Salt Brand enhances the taste of any dish while providing a natural balance of minerals and trace elements. Celtic Sea Salt Brand is certified at the source by... see more...

CELTIC Sea Salt Shaker, Light Grey, 8 Ounce
  • "I love sea salt so much better than table salt, mostly because of the flavor that comes from the sea salt!" in 3 reviews
  • "Sea salt tastes much better to me than regular salt!" in 2 reviews
  • "So easy to use in many different things. " in 1 review
  • "very good with carmelo and salted apples and chips and to cook as well different flavor i love it not cheap quality either" in 1 review
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
I put this in a grinder at my house and I honestly could not tell what was so great about it. Unless it has some health benefit that other sea salts does not have I don't understand why someone would buy this item
Leslie C.
San Antonio, TX
There are so many possible ways of using it. I use it anywhere from the kitchen to cleaning of piercings. It even had a better taste than regular table salt. Everybody should have a bottle in the home.
Latonya C.
Kansas City , MO
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Sea salt is much more better to use, than just having regular table salt. Not healthy especially having high blood pressure. I've been buying sea salt for years now and is tasty.
Jennifer K.
Staten Island, NY
I love sea salt so much better than table salt, mostly because of the flavor that comes from the sea salt! It tastes more pure and natural and it wont make you as bloated!
stacy e.
Really healthy desert kind of making food really good for making granola bars always get good deals on these at stores
Kerrie S.
Pensacola, FL
I put this in my salted caramel chocolate bars and folks love it. I DO wish it was ground a little finer so that I wouldn't have to grind it down myself. It would be nice if it came in a grinder bottle. At least then I could get finer granules. Really though, no complaint.
Kels S.
Dresden, OH
Great price and great for cooking! It's fine grounding salt like some other brands that have bigger chunks. So easy to use in many different things.
Tara T.
A great sea salt option. Great for seasoning food. I don't use this for baking, just cooking. Sea salt is better than iodized salt!
Caitlinjul G.
Swifton, AR
I constantly keep sea salt to eat with. The benefits that come with it are great but I also like table salt(iodine) to Cook with
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
I use sea salt on everything so this is a perfect product for us. Love to put it on steaks before slapping them on the grill
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
What all do you use sea salt on?