BY CELSUS #5 in Scar Treatment

Significantly reduces the appearance of scars from surgery, injury, burns, stretch marks, acne, and aging. Includes certified organic ingredients. Take care of your skin. Take care of yourself. Gluten free Life ins t always pretty. whether you re trying to get rid of signs of scrapes, cuts, surgery or stretch marks, Celsus has you covered. We can t help you avoid getting injured in the first place, but we can help soften, smooth, soothe and fade the scars. Responsibly created to deliver re. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Kat O.
Smithtown, NY
I love this stuff! I always have some on hand for everything from scratches to skin irritation. It really helps speed up the healing and helps prevent scarring. I got mine on amazon and I cannot be without it. A tube lasts forever so I still have my first one. I will repurchase when I run out, or when it expires...
Brooke H.
Prospect, KY
I recently had surgery that left a large scar on my leg, and my doctor recommended I use this to help the scar fade. It seems to be working pretty well, but the only thing that's difficult is that it has to be applied multiple times a day to work most effectively.
Boston E.
Haverhill, MA
I had acne for four years and when I finally got my skin under control I needed something to lighten up my scars from the hyper pigmentation this stuff is amazing because now I have flawless smooth skin!!!
Needhi P.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this scar cream..It because I had a scar on my forehead and it was a big one..and now I hardly see the scar after apply this scar cream regularly
Kayla F.
Towson, MD
This product works wonders. I had a large scar on my upper arm and it has almost completely disappeared. I definitely recommend this product
emma M.
Alexandria, KY
This has made my scars go away!! I have always been embarrassed by my scars and now I can just put light make up on and feel beautiful!
sydney W.
Lucasville, OH
I have super deep pores so when I get a pimple, they are really deep and leave scars. but not anymore!!all of my scars went away!!
Vita M.
After elective surgery this was the magic for a scar free recovery. Definitely recommend this to everyone!
Kylie M.
Chesapeake, OH
Works amazing !! Had a big scar on my leg from surgery and you can't even tell its there anymore !!
Amanda B.
Bristol, CT
I love how well this cream works. You can barely see my scars! I buy this all of the time
Kate G.
New york, NY
Can this be used on your face? How long until you start seeing a difference?
Andrea P.
Birmingham
Every time I ask for a recommendation even from my dr they say mederma. Anyone know if this product is more effective?
Brenda D.
San Bernardino
I have been trying to get rid of my acne scars for a really long time but everything I have tried hasn't worked how well does this product work?
Jessica B.
Anyone have any info on how this does with already formed keloid scars? I'm looking for an effective way to minimize the size.
Jordan O.
Richland, WA
Will this work for scars that are old?