BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksJuiceCelsius Inc.
CELSIUS Variety Pack, 12 Oz Cans, (Pack of 12)

CELSIUS Variety Pack, 12 Oz. Cans, (Pack of 12)

by Celsius Inc.

CELSIUS is a Fitness Drink proven to accelerate metabolism & burn body fat. CELSIUS’ proprietary formula includes Green Tea Extract with EGCG, Ginger and Guarana Seed Extract which provide healthy energy, making CELSIUS a refreshing alternative to...

Will the limited edition peach flavor be staying as an option ?
Whhich flavor of Celsius drink is your favorite? CELSIUS Variety Pack, 12 Oz. Cans, (Pack of 12)
Start your review of CELSIUS Variety Pack, 12 Oz. Cans, (Pack of 12)!
Courtney  G.
CELSIUS Variety Pack, 12 Oz. Cans, (Pack of 12) uploaded by Courtney  G.
Found this at my local Shaws supermarket. This drink is so smooth and taste is right on point. I do not usually like sparkling water what so ever! But these in sparkling I actually do not mind!!!! Great flavor! Definitely buying again and again. I love gatorade to get that rehydration, and I normally do not drink alot of water, and being on this health journey I found a water drink that I actually like! I have tried the carbonated one , and non carbonated , both are amazing!!!!! Being a mom of four , remote learning, and always on the move ,busy lifestyle this has been a great go to for me!
Becky H.
Phoenix, AZ
CELSIUS Variety Pack, 12 Oz. Cans, (Pack of 12) uploaded by Becky H.
I drink one of these every morning while I’m at work. Each ones tastes amazing and give me the energy I need to get through my 12 hour shifts or my workout!!! I constantly buy these by the case!!! ❤️❤️❤️
Breanne S.
Darien, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like that they offer this variety pack. It's a good way to try out a couple flavors. From my experience, the flavors you receive vary every time. There is no guarantee as to which flavors you'll receive or how many if each. That being said I still love it. I purchase it from Amazon typically and have noticed that the price can vary from $24 to $34+, just a heads up to keep an eye on that!
Jigna P.
Richmond, CA
My favorite flavor from Celsius is the Cola! All the other flavors are good too, don’t get me wrong, but I just love anything Cola flavored. It honestly gives me more energy during my work-outs and keeps me awake and focused. This has also replaced my Coke cravings. A little pricey, but I usually do a bulk order on Amazon to get a discount.
Erin M.
waukesha, WI
Celsius is everything to me hehe! They have so many varieties of what’s in the drinks and the flavors and are overall a healthier evergy drink which I love.
Zhaleh N.
Carmichael, CA
I usually have one on days where I have allot to do and go to the gym. I like how it tastes and I throw it in my gym bag or take it to my work. It contains zero calories and it is also a vegan product! I love it because it’s sweetened with stevia but I don’t drink them all the time. My favorite flavor is wild berry ! Celsius® Live Fit Sparkling Wild Berry Dietary Supplement
Saira K.
Love this as a pre workout drink. It gives me so much energy and makes the workout that much better. Even good for those mid day energy slumps.
Brenda F.
RUTHERFORD
Another go-to favorite for pre-workout for the gym, definitely gives me the energy I need!!
Madison L.
LosAngeles
Huge fan of Celsius. Great flavor, no crash, no jitters. The perfect preworkout drink!
Lana S.
This is my FAVORITE energy drink ever. I would recommend this over any energy drink. It’s the perfect amount of energy for before a workout or a busy work day. It has the right amount of caffeine to make you not feel anxious. I love this flavor and all of the other flavors!