BeveragesSports & Energy DrinksCelsius
Celsius Live Fit Sparkling Wild Berry Dietary Supplement

Celsius® Live Fit Sparkling Wild Berry Dietary Supplement

by Celsius

In 2005, vitamin industry entrepreneurs created Celsius®.How Does It Work?Celsius® proprietary MetaPlus® formula including green tea with EGCG, ginger and guarana seed turns on thermogenesis, a process that boosts your body's metabolic rate.†*Drinking Celsius® prior to fitness activities is proven to energize, accelerate metabolism, burn body fat and calories.†*

How well does this product work as a preworkout? What is the best flavor?
Iss the carbonated option super bubbly?
Start your review of Celsius® Live Fit Sparkling Wild Berry Dietary Supplement!
Andrea A.
Appling, GA
Celsius® Live Fit Sparkling Wild Berry Dietary Supplement uploaded by Andrea A.
Celsius® Live Fit Sparkling Wild Berry Dietary Supplement uploaded by Andrea A.
Purchased at: Amazon
Celsius® Live Fit Sparkling Wild Berry Dietary Supplement this magic liquid is awesome! It gives you energy, helps you concentrate, burns fat, accelerates metabolism! Sugar free no preservatives! This stuff I’m sorry makes a Red Bull take a seat... it’s more expensive then Red Bull! But it’s out of this world! I love it! My daughter who is in college, is the one who found it on Amazon! She did soooo much better in class! It’s straight up magic, highly suggest!
Candice R.
East Lynn, WV
Celsius® Live Fit Sparkling Wild Berry Dietary Supplement uploaded by Candice R.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the only energy drink I use. It gives me a boost before and during my work out. Also this is my favorite flavor and I love that also has a fat burner in it.
Michelle R.
Homestead, FL
Celsius® Live Fit Sparkling Wild Berry Dietary Supplement uploaded by Michelle R.
Purchased at: Publix
I love drink it before workout t just make me so happy and energetic. And I want to do more exercise. This is motivation.
Kelcee P.
Fargo, ND
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been drinking this for years! It gives me just the right amount of energy in the afternoons and doesn’t keep me up all night. Also a healthy alternative to other energy drinks and tastes delicious
Katarzyna P.
Palm City, FL
Celsius® Live Fit Sparkling Wild Berry Dietary Supplement uploaded by Katarzyna P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely love celsius energy drinks. It gives you natural long lasting energy without a crush. I like most of the flavors but this sparkling wild berry is one of My personal favorites. Refreshing on a warm summer days. Additionally it's vegan and Non-GMO!
Isis R.
Bought one to try it with the grape flavor, and im a berry girl but definitely the grape one is better. Haven’t stop drinking 1 a day since bought the first one.
Andreea I.
Raleigh, NC
This might be my favorite flavor so far from Celsius. It’s so refreshing and it doesn’t taste like all the fake sugary drinks from other brands.
sophie H.
Louisville
Purchased at: Kroger
I absolutely love this drink I have an every morning. Berries especially my favourite flavor. I can tell that the caffeine is really there. Just from the first sip are you feel more awake. 10/10 recommend!!
Ava B.
Plano
Purchased at: Kroger
This flavor is one of my favorites and any time I am in need of a little caffeine or energy boost I always drink one of these and it is great before any workout!
Kelsey I.
Nazareth, PA
I really liked the flavor of this. I however, didn’t realize it was an energy drink until I chugged my second one. I will definitely repurchase this though! 10/10