Celsius Inc. Celsius

Celsius Inc. Celsius "Flo Fusion" Berry On-the-Go with 14 Count Packets, 3.08 Ounces

BY CELSIUS INC.

Celsius, the world's first and only negative calorie drink, is clinically shown to burn 100 calories and more, provide lasting energy and when combined with exercise, reduce body fat and improve endurance. Winner of 13 international awards for great... see more...

Celsius Inc. Celsius
Tayllor H.
Los Angeles, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I'm not big on energy drinks but a friend recommended this and I tried it and it definitely helped me to push through my workout. It is a little chemical tasting but less if you add more water. All in all I think its a good pre-workout drink to have on hand to give you a healthy boost!
Angie F.
Waterloo , IA
These are pretty good - I generally drink Celsius or another energy drink prior to a morning work out, and these are a great alternative when I don't have the ready made cans. The flavor is like any energy drink - I little chemical tasting but it's a great perk up drink.
Natasha t.
Elizabeth, NJ
Does anyone recommend this product i have heard of this but i am skeptical to use , does it have a crash kind of like red bull does ?
Mai.Tai ..
My friend gave me a packet to try but since I do high intensity workouts I'm not sure about this energy drink. Is it more of an energy drink or to sweat out excess water?