Celsius Inc. 0441006 Celsius, Calorie Burning Drink, Sparkling Cola, 4 Pack, 12 fl oz Each - 4-12 oz uploaded by jackielynn L.Celsius Inc. 0441006 Celsius, Calorie Burning Drink, Sparkling Cola, 4 Pack, 12 fl oz Each - 4-12 oz uploaded by Leanna M.

BY CELSIUS INC.

Cola- Light, refreshing, invigorating, and according to diet cola lovers - nothing short of delicious. Celsius, Your Ultimate Fitness Partner, Celsius is a great tasting fitness drink that helps you get fit and stay fit* Studies show consuming a Celsius prior to a workout may enhance benefits of moderate exercise, such as cardio fitness, endurance and body composition* Celsius combines the health benefits of green tea, vitamins and more to boost metabolism over a 3-hour period* Studies suggest that drinking a great tasting Celsius before physical activity may help you burn calories, support metabolism, and promote lasting energy to power you through your routine and beyond* Powered by the scientifically tested calorie burning benefits of MetaPlus, shown to enhance metabolism and provide sustained energy* Celsius has no sugar, low calorie, no aspartame, very low in sodium, no artificial preservatives, no high fructose corn syrup and no artificial flavors or colors. Multiple studies have shown a single serving of Celsius:Burns calories*Reduce body fat? Energy metabolism*Provide lasting energy*Clinically Shown Effective Made with quality ingredients and good-for-you nutrients:Green Tea with EGCG? Ginger? Guarana? Caffeine? Vitamins B & C? Calcium? Chromium? Biotin Celsius is a great substitute for: Coffee, sodas, sugar-laden juices, high calorie beverages, and bad-for-you energy drinks. Celsius alone does not produce weight loss in the absence of a healthy diet and moderate exercise. So whether you walk the dog or exercise at the gym, Celsius is Your Ultimate Fitness Partner. Visit www. celsius.com to read the clinical studies that show the benefits of drinking Celsius. *These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Walmart
jackielynn L.
Corona, CA
I recently quit drinking soda. But sometimes you get the urge for some. That urge is surely satisfied thanks to Celsius sparkling cola. It has the flavor but minus the calories
Leanna M.
Crowley, TX
This is such a great energy drink! Coming from someone who use to drink red bull a lot, this drink is a lot healthier and has no crash!! You can find it at most QT gas stations, sprouts or online. Cola is my favorite! Tastes like diet pepsi.
Xavier J.
Brooklyn
This drinking product is good for you, it really really really really cleans out your system from all that chicken wings, donuts that's inside you.
Kailah W.
Fitspiration Expert
Love this cola. It has a great taste and gives me energy thru out the day. While burning calories. Love it
Edgar C.
Elk Grove, CA
My fitness manager at 24 hour fitness would reward the trainers with this product. Taste really good and will give you energy and concentration that will last the entire day.
kelleanne s.
I love drinking one of these after my workout. I love the fizz without the guilt they have great flavors as well as being decently priced.
Brittani P.
Irving, TX
This is my MVP product! I LOVE Celsius sparkling soda. I've been using it in placement of sodas and I'm obsessed. It still gives me the fizzy soda taste without the calories and sugar intake. It also gives me the added boost of energy and focus I need to keep me moving throughout the day. This stuff is no joke and it's supposed to deplete calories but I can't scientifically prove that it does. Sparkling soda is my favorite hands down.
Kim D.
I love all the flavors of celsius. It is a great product. I drink it everyday as a little pick me up. The best part is it is not loaded with caffeine. I am caffeine sensitive to most products but not this one.
Angela G.
Greenfield, WI
I think these taste okay but the flavor could be improved upon. It really gave me a boost when i needed it though and is a good alternative to soda.
Kristen S.
Columbia , MD
I absolutely Love this stuff!! It's sooooo yummy and great for an energy boost!!
Ashley P.
Klamath Falls, OR
Who has tried this?
Angela M.
Derby, KS
What is the calorie/ sugar content?