Celsius Healthy Sugar Free Energy Drink, Weight Loss and Pre-Workout Drink, 12-Ounce, Variety Pack, ( Pack of 12 ) uploaded by Madelin G.

BY CELSIUS

Burn Calories Reduce Boby Fat Energize Metabolism Lasting Energy Clinically Validated. see more...

Madelin G.
I’m a Celsius fan. I enjoy all their products and can honestly say I’ve tried every flavor. The pre-work out drink doesn’t give me jitters, therefore, it’s my go to drink prior to any workout. I drink the other formula instead of coffee and it keeps me going through the day. It has great benefits: accelerates metabolism, increases your body’s ability to burn fat and calories and healthy dose of caffeine. Give it a try, you won’t regret it.
Angie F.
Waterloo, IA
I absolutely love these drinks. I wish they were easier to find - a this point all the stores in my area have stopped carrying them so I'll have to order online. All the flavors are amazing - I like the cola one quite a bit, and the acai tea is delicious too. I don't know if I buy the whole 'helps burn 100 calories' but I need a little energy boost at 5 a.m. on the way to the gym, and this does the trick! The variety is great - glad they have so many choices!
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
A coworker kept telling me about these and when I finally got my hands on them, I could tell why she was hooked! The flavors are all really great without being too sticky sweet. Some are lightly carbonated and some are more of a tea type drink. The natural energy boost is really nice on long Friday afternoons.
Amanda R.
Henderson, NV
I have drank this product before and it tastes absolutely amazing. My husband and I had come across them at a local store here in Las Vegas, Nevada and ended up buying the whole shelf after trying one. They are not too heavy on the syrup and we found them to be a great drink to have before a workout (especially the "helps burn 100 calories more" celsius). I highly recommend this product.
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
I LOVE these drinks! I started buying them at my local Vitamin Shoppe because they are healthier than the average energy drink. The acai tea flavor is my favorite. I like that some have carbonation and some don't, if you want some variety. These aren't too sweet. They are just like a refreshing spritzer that gives you a little energy boost!
Roy r.
Novi, MI
I would love to review this product because I need something to pick me up my energy level has been down in the last few weeks and I would love to review this to see if I get my energy level backupand I will let others know how good it is
juan m.
Doral, FL
una excelente bebida energetica que te ayuda a recuperar la energia perdida en tu entranmiento, tambien te ayuda a la quema de calorias y recupera los musculos. lo recomiendo 100% porque puedes usarlo despues del ejercicio y asi recuperar tu energia
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
I just don't enjoy this, and to be honest, would rather drink water, as this tastes like syrup, aluminum can, and aspartame.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Have not heard of this would love trying this very soon. Looks amazing it's even better if it really works
Bel S.
alicante
Yo los quiero. Me encantan estos productos ya los probé una vez y los quiero de vuelta. Me gustaría una colaboración!
Christie T.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
are this good and are they worth trying ??
Jennifer R.
ASHEVILLE, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Do the really taste good.
Lilly G.
Blacksburg, VA
Been looking to try some new pre workout drinks since I'm getting back into the swing of working out! Anyone know how these are? Taste/flavor okay? I'm not going to drink something if makes me feel weird or taste bad..